MP stabbed

16 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Sorry was £10-11

A21A463C-C076-43FC-95CB-4EFE2D03A906.png

Only glanced through on my lunch break Is that via agency ? 
im on 9.71 an hour atm with my supervisor saying put in for payrise just after Christmas when I’ve had few month experience , 

im brazing fittings onto pipes for hydraulic/brake lines etc for like jcb and caterpillar machines . 

it’s not a fast job target is 8 parts an hour .

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

@king 

you know fine well no one with a shiny cpcs card is getting 25 notes an hour pushing blades 

most of them jobs are blue tickets prefferred 

I know fine well if you've got a red cpcs Dozer ticket which lasts for 2yrs..you will get upto £25hr....

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

This mp like all the rest has spent his career bare faced lying to folks...is it any wonder that this has happened??? 

Mate they been importing these scummy c**ts and sticking them amongst us for years telling us it’s culturally enriching, well now they can all take a good long look at there immigration policy and pat each other on the back, it’s what normal folk have been dealing with for years, even now they still keep claiming he’s a British citizen bla bla bla well maybe a few more need stabbing and then some of there wokeness will disappear and we can go back to being a  nation of people proud of our history sharing similar values with each other ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Mate they been importing these scummy c**ts and sticking them amongst us for years telling us it’s culturally enriching, well now they can all take a good long look at there immigration policy and pat each other on the back, it’s what normal folk have been dealing with for years, even now they still keep claiming he’s a British citizen bla bla bla well maybe a few more need stabbing and then some of there wokeness will disappear and we can go back to being a  nation of people proud of our history sharing similar values with each other ??

Absolutely right,the status of the British people has never been protected,politicians have given it away under the Commonwealth Act when they should have had a different status....had that been addressed immigrants/refugees could only ever have been granted a Commonwealth citizenship and not a British one.

Government give these people a home,a phone,a sky dish and some money having decided they are decent people then when racial instinct kicks in they expect us to pipe up money for protection from these " decent people "

Is like releasing a pack of wild dogs in your neighbourhood and then saying  " i'm a bit worried that one of them might run over to my neighbourhood and bite me,so would you mind paying for extra security to make sure that doesnt happen "....f**k them....David Amess was a nice geezer by all accounts,out of Plaistow,a West Ham fan,traditionalist,opposed gay marriage etc......but to continually put people in a situation where they must choose a side means folk cant be surprised when we show no empathy in such events.

We simply must consolidate and develop our own nation and people....... and not somebody elses.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Elected by majority in the capital city ! ;) 

The Muslims playing the old its a marathon  not a sprint it will be most towns and  city's in 20 year then when there's enough in power were going full sharia Islamic Republic of Great britain

• Like 1