MP stabbed

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Genuine question. 

To work on a boning line and earn 30 an hour how long would it take an average bloke to to learn the skills and get there? 

If I wanted to do that...not spend 10 years as a cleaner and hoping to progress.....I'm unemployed, want to do a good job, hard grafter, reliable....whats my career path to earn 30 an hour? 

Not taking the pis, genuinely interested in the job opportunities 

(not actually looking for a job, just interested in the career path) 

5 days training and test. to start earning £25hr mate ?

Screenshot_20211017-214822_Facebook.jpg.40a531438743a07117cbf1e2a14cc0b2.jpgScreenshot_20211017-214141_Facebook.jpg.d616dd22c68f99a7dfdd294db6c98d22.jpgScreenshot_20211017-214917_Facebook.jpg.3b5c179376ef076e206881c6da910d74.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

This would be Dorset. 

Thing is there are only a few killing plants worth mentioning. 

One processor has one Preston and then one in Wales.

Another has one in Guildford and one in Dorset

And the last has one in Wales.

Scotland different think they got couple their own on the Scot beef / lamb thing 

Who s the one in Preston 

1 hour ago, king said:

5 days training and test. to start earning £25hr mate ?

Screenshot_20211017-214822_Facebook.jpg.40a531438743a07117cbf1e2a14cc0b2.jpgScreenshot_20211017-214141_Facebook.jpg.d616dd22c68f99a7dfdd294db6c98d22.jpgScreenshot_20211017-214917_Facebook.jpg.3b5c179376ef076e206881c6da910d74.jpg

I don't actually want a job....just interested. Would they pay that newly qualified? 

Always fancied becoming a butcher though. 

Thinking of doing a butchery course on the side just out of general interest. 

7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't actually want a job....just interested. Would they pay that newly qualified? 

Always fancied becoming a butcher though. 

Thinking of doing a butchery course on the side just out of general interest. 

Ah right fair enough mate.i thought you was wanting to see how fast you could get on 30hr ?

10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Who s the one in Preston 

My mate is maintance bloke at the big one in Preston. At one time the whole employment there was run by a Polish agency. Think the polish aren't interested now so it's Latvians and fck knows who else. 

Mate says it's hell there, the workers are barely human, shitting on the floors and knives fights over dinner. 

Must have a load of Muslims in cos his main Job was fitting toilet seats as the fckers keep standing on em to squat over the bog

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My mate is maintance bloke at the big one in Preston. At one time the whole employment there was run by a Polish agency. Think the polish aren't interested now so it's Latvians and fck knows who else. 

Mate says it's hell there, the workers are barely human, shitting on the floors and knives fights over dinner. 

Must have a load of Muslims in cos his main Job was fitting toilet seats as the fckers keep standing on em to squat over the bog

The one at bamber bridge dido 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I worked in the butchery department at a pig factory on boning line when the building trade collapsed in early 90’s… was like an extension of a building site as I was surrounded by scaffolders and joiners!

It was always a fall back option and good money but all the poles fcuked it and it’s a non starter now and money’s the same as back in the 90’s?

And yeah I saw a full on knife fight but it was the locals?

mcains use to be a good fall back for locals too, lot of my mates parents made a good /comfortable living working there till they started drafting in foreigners!

the county’s fcuked now

• Like 1