MP stabbed

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Then the answer is No, he isn’t…..there you go, that was simple wasn’t it ?

Are you then, if you can trace your lineage back to the Punjab then you're clearly not? 

How far do we have to go back, is there a cut off point? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Are you then, if you can trace your lineage back to the Punjab then you're clearly not? 

How far do we have to go back, is there a cut off point? 

Has Max moved into your spare room and nicked your laptop ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Max? 

Did you claim to be of Romani blood or not? 

Are you one of these modern cucks who wants to try and prove someone has a connection to a wog somewhere because you have been stripped of everything that ever made you an Englishman and don’t have a soul of your own without being “down wid de brothers?” 
Your barking up the wrong tree here mate, there’s nothing for you down this street ?

Just now, WILF said:

Are you one of these modern cucks who wants to try and prove someone has a connection to a wog somewhere because you have been stripped of everything that ever made you an Englishman and don’t have a soul of your own without being “down wid de brothers?” 
Your barking up the wrong tree here mate, there’s nothing for you down this street ?

You inadvertently put your fat foot in it when you boasted of your Romani heritage didn't you. ?

Little did you know that you are down off deserters from the Punjabi. 

It's always best to do a little research before you open your trap WILF lad, what you'd do to take that back. ?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You inadvertently put your fat foot in it when you boasted of your Romani heritage didn't you. ?

Little did you know that you are down off deserters from the Punjabi. 

It's always best to do a little research before you open your trap WILF lad, what you'd do to take that back. ?

As I said, nothing down this road for you ? 

Have a bit of pride about yourself man, it’s embarrassing ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

So... if someone is born in africa of african parents, grandparents ect with not a drop of outside of africa blood paddles across a strip of water between France and the UK it can be British or is it biologically an african

You cant use the law to tell me an african is British and then deny that a man is a woman arguing against the same law, if the British Government tell me a man is a woman they can fck off because I know its a bloke, same with a japanese chinese or African

What about Turkish and Lithuanian? 

I'd like to know how people define wether someone is British or not and how far back do we go. 

We have Baker Boy claiming Boris Johnson is British and WILF claiming he certainly isn't, one thing that is clear is how unclear we are on the topic. 

Just now, baker boy said:

Makes boris less british than me, same as a brit x coon is a half x

I think British means different things to different folk to you its a law to me its a bit more

So there's degrees of Britishness, interesting. 

Well me and you are proper British at least, some others on here less so. 

I feel very British, if you know you know. 

I'll just tell you again though, the murderer is legally British, undeniably. 

That's why talk of deport him or whatever is just plain silly cos it can't and won't happen. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

And I'll tell you again men can be legally women and women can legally be men, thats how fckt up laws can be, legal definitions mean nothing to me, you feel you can pick and chose, each to their own

You're bringing up a silly point that has no relevance whatsoever on this topic to try and boost your argument, bad showing mate. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're bringing up a silly point that has no relevance whatsoever on this topic to try and boost your argument, bad showing mate. 

What an argumentative little prick you are. 

Your not British, your too argumentative and emotional. 

Speaking English is a must for a British citizen.

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Have you got a life at all..that's all you do on here is argue with people constantly..you are on here all day and night talking absolute rubbish..

Try logging off here and try talking to your missus and kids ffs..or even better take them out somewhere for the day....

Get a grip man ffs....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4