MP stabbed

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Zzzzzzz…….zzzzzzz…….zzzzzzzz ! Lol 

It was just something that surprised me. Apparently as it used to be a British Protectorate we gave them free travel in the past at some point and when we had steam ships we found they were happy to work in the engine room where it was stupidly hot. So our merchant Navy ended up with a load of Somali engine room lads and by that means we spread them round the world. 

9 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I been doing a little bit of noseing about the last few weeks, looking about at rivers to fish to be exact, an I’ll tell you summat once I leave North Yorkshire there not many places I’d want to live these days ?

I know where there is a pest control business for sale. Loads of good river fishing nearby. It's like North Yorkshire without the tourists, 'appen.

?

7 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

It was just something that surprised me. Apparently as it used to be a British Protectorate we gave them free travel in the past at some point and when we had steam ships we found they were happy to work in the engine room where it was stupidly hot. So our merchant Navy ended up with a load of Somali engine room lads and by that means we spread them round the world. 

Keep factual history lessons out of this! 

Statement from the Conservative party. 

"due to the recent sad incident we now need to hold a by election. We have decided to chose a candidate from an all Somali shortlist. We hope this goes someway to assure our diverse community and to show the Somali community leaders we take their concerns seriously. Concerns that led recently to a justified protest ending in a slightly stabby but otherwise peaceful incident "

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Statement from the Conservative party. 

"due to the recent sad incident we now need to hold a by election. We have decided to chose a candidate from an all Somali shortlist. We hope this goes someway to assure our diverse community and to show the Somali community leaders we take their concerns seriously. Concerns that led recently to a justified protest ending in a slightly stabby but otherwise peaceful incident "

Fake news. 

"This man was totally British in every way. Born here and one of us. We will be banning anyone except licenced butchers from owning knives. Anyone who disagrees with this will be referred to our minister for facts.... Greb147"

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

"This man was totally British in every way. Born here and one of us. We will be banning anyone except licenced butchers from owning knives. Anyone who disagrees with this will be referred to our minister for facts.... Greb147"

So if he was born here under parents who have settled here where is he legally from? 

Your rat bite must already be going off if you state this fact is wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So if he was born here under parents who have settled here where is he legally from? 

Your rat bite must already be going off if you state this fact is wrong. 

Fckin hell have a day off 

• Like 3