MP stabbed

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

If you look back at the Somali immigration figures you will see that it was at its peak during the Bliar / Brown Premierships. Since the Conservatives came to power the Somali immigration is less than 5% of the Bliar years. 

But, don't let facts get in the way of prejudices, eh?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

You cant get stabbed by a somali if theres none of them here

But, there's the rub. Far more Somalis have arrived in the UK from EU countries where they have been given asylum and therefore were entitled to move freely across the EU pre-Brexit, than have gained refugee status under the recent Tory governments who have put a stop to that practice. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

But, there's the rub. Far more Somalis have arrived in the UK from EU countries where they have been given asylum and therefore were entitled to move freely across the EU pre-Brexit, than have gained refugee status under the recent Tory governments who have put a stop to that practice. 

Statistics few year back were 90% were unemployed  if you were to stretch that statistic across the board why invite folk who will burden the system when the system was struggling ? I’m not blessed with education but basic common sense was never part of Blair’s policy it was purely to undermine the English way of life and destroy the English U.K. worker  the man is a war criminal and a wrong en = slag and Prescott and will be  forever these parts don’t get me wrong few UK bred earnt some bucks righting the shabby work from the cheap imports on the shard building and others but that overlooks the situation 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Are you on drugs ?…..there’s f***ing 800-1000 merrily rowing their way across the channel every week like some sort of well tanned Henley regatta ! 
And you keep accusing other folks of kennel blindness !……get a grip !

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

The ol gattling gun approach 

Defo, 100% how long before its seen as a proper invasion, id like to know how the queen feels about these attacks and invasion, as shes letting it happen right under her nose. But prob just thinks about us “ fcuk you just keep me in wealth and keep paying taxes” any other time before her and the king or queen would have nipped it in the bud. And set the army in for the kill

21 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Defo, 100% how long before its seen as a proper invasion, id like to know how the queen feels about these attacks and invasion, as shes letting it happen right under her nose. But prob just thinks about us “ fcuk you just keep me in wealth and keep paying taxes” any other time before her and the king or queen would have nipped it in the bud. And set the army in for the kill

They got no say in any political matter the eu jumped in front of all the queues  but it’s getting boring from those who we asked to shut the fkn door it’s not that difficult or is it fk knows but it’s shambolic after all these yrs waiting for closed borders 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Are you on drugs ?…..there’s f***ing 800-1000 merrily rowing their way across the channel every week like some sort of well tanned Henley regatta ! 
And you keep accusing other folks of kennel blindness !……get a grip !

The government seem to be doing everything they can within the law to prevent this. So your implication that the government ministers and particularly this minister are accepting of immigration is false. Given that the peak of Somali immigrants came when his party were not in power and he supported Brexit, which has closed off another way they can come to the UK, your comments are not only wide of the mark, but disrespectful to him.

• Haha 1

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed. 

I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of young girls had been abused by Pakistani men. Just like when I heard a young soldier had been beheaded on the streets. Just like when I heard a foreign national had beheaded a little girl in a local park. 

I visited a local town yesterday. It was a totally alien place to me. Africans everywhere. They weren't there even 10 years ago. Kids riding motorbikes with no helmets around main streets with impunity and no police to be seen . A once famous Lancashire market place looking like down town Mombasa. Every single school majority non white....except for the Catholic schools and that's only because of the amount of Eastern Europeans in them. 

I'm sorry but I couldn't give a fck about this mp. It devastates myself to say that. The BBC will up its coverage of Somalian culture coverage this week, probably some interviews with Somali community leaders who will be terrified since the stabbing in case people turn on them. The Mps local party will make a big fuss about lighting candles with Somali communities. Let's all clap and hold hands. Some one send a TV crew to Saint cox's family and get there opinions on the far right and how more diversity it the answer. 

Fck em all. 

If it wasn't for thl I wouldn't even know this had happened. 

Think I'll try to limit the threads I read to 'what's cooking' from now on. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
38 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

The government seem to be doing everything they can within the law to prevent this. So your implication that the government ministers and particularly this minister are accepting of immigration is false. Given that the peak of Somali immigrants came when his party were not in power and he supported Brexit, which has closed off another way they can come to the UK, your comments are not only wide of the mark, but disrespectful to him.

Sorry pal but I disagree. 

The government seem to be doing everything in there power to prevent this....? ?????

In 2019 we allowed 3 quarters of a million people to settle here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1