MP stabbed

Doesn’t affect me but this will be more common now. Every fecker is angry, everyone’s got a gripe, be it brexit, covid, trans what’s it, blm, anti this or that, gas prices, illegals, green and climate, it’s endless!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have once been devastated to hear a decent Brexit Conservative mp had been stabbed.  I would have once heard this and hoped it was a turning point. Just like when I heard thousands of you

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going abo

England is beyond saving,  the values and the past that we try to cling to are gone!

Posted Images

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going about his job.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve met David amess he was at a friend of mines funeral he came across as a quiet harmless bloke, Southend is becoming a joke of a place stabbings all the time nobody deserves this for just going about his job.

I agree, it’s tragic mate, blokes got 5 kids…..terrible.

However, taken emotion out of it for a second I can’t help but feel that this bloke is part of the party that brought that situation to Southend.

I know there was always a bit went on but nothing like the south Essex of today since the clearance of the London ghettos really got started…..and I’ll say this too, it hasn’t mattered all the time it’s been our kids getting plunged for knocking a pint or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time, nobody wanted to mention it but you can bet your bollocks they will all want to talk about this.

Fix the country then shit like this wont happen 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

The country’s f****d Wilf I agree all the main political party’s are to blame for this and until people stop voting for the same old shit it’s not going to get any better.

This happened ten minutes from where I live I also work in Southend doing front line stuff with mainly BTP and I could write about an incident on this forum every day of the crappy people we deal with.

Stabbings and murders in Westcliff the young lad who was stabbed and murdered in Old Leigh of all places a couple of months ago, these are all recent events it’s become a shit hole.

Roll on retirement so I can move away from this dump.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

The country’s f****d Wilf I agree all the main political party’s are to blame for this and until people stop voting for the same old shit it’s not going to get any better.

This happened ten minutes from where I live I also work in Southend doing front line stuff with mainly BTP and I could write about an incident on this forum every day of the crappy people we deal with.

Stabbings and murders in Westcliff the young lad who was stabbed and murdered in Old Leigh of all places a couple of months ago, these are all recent events it’s become a shit hole.

Roll on retirement so I can move away from this dump.

I hear you squire, I’d be worried every day if I still lived there.

My older boy is 14 and my girls 18 & 19.

Some of the shit my girls friends back in Blighty are having to deal with is terrible, just going to a party and people getting stabbed and all sorts, getting preyed on by county lines drugs recruiters and all sorts.

EMy lad is a nice quiet lad, loves his sport and is tall and in good shape….I’d be worried for him every day.

Its f***ing disgusting and I’m no choirboy that has led a sheltered life myself.

As horrible as it is, I have very little sympathy left to give for the servants of the people that have done it to us……..and how terrible is it that you get to a point you feel that way :( 

I should be ashamed of myself really.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Some of the shit my girls friends back in Blighty are having to deal with is terrible, just going to a party and people getting stabbed and all sorts, getting preyed on by county lines drugs recruiters and all sorts.

EMy lad is a nice quiet lad, loves his sport and is tall and in good shape….I’d be worried for him every day.

Its f***ing disgusting and I’m no choirboy that has led a sheltered life myself.

As horrible as it is, I have very little sympathy left to give for the servants of the people that have done it to us……..and how terrible is it that you get to a point you feel that way :( 

I’m ashamed of you ……..

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

What hasn’t helped Southend is the college slap bang in the middle of town with thousands of students where there is a great demand for drugs which is sending all the gangs down from London fighting over the huge demand, we once had about half a dozen blokes running around our yard with machetes fighting with their rivals.

Its a dangerous place to be a teenager and an MP going on today’s shenanigans. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t always agree with you and don’t even know a lot about you, but I honestly think best thing you ever done was get your kids to fcuk out the madness mate, that alone should put your mind at rest ?

It does mate but it’s still breaks me to see my home like that ?

Just now, baker boy said:

They cry crocodile tears and dont give a fck when ordinary folk are stabbed almost daily, they've known the consequences of unfettered immigration for decades and have not only done fck all about it but have actively encouraged it, you reap what you sow.

And there it is in a nutshell 

• Like 1