Lucky terrier

Moving back to the bush about 6 weeks ago and on moving day my Parson Russell got out and stuck into my 12 year old pit/am bulldog. The bulldog got hold and was crushing the terriers head with one tooth under his chin and one in the skull. It bled a lot but didn't bother the terrier and healed until about a week ago it pussed up. I gave antibiotics and dressed with manuka but was swelling. Came out this morning and the wound was almost healed but found the bulldogs tooth in the terriers kennel. Checked the old dog and sure enough he'd snapped a bottom canine which had lodged in Parsons jaw for 6 weeks then popped out. Weird story but I thought I'd share, lol.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Moving back to the bush about 6 weeks ago and on moving day my Parson Russell got out and stuck into my 12 year old pit/am bulldog. The bulldog got hold and was crushing the terriers head with one tooth under his chin and one in the skull. It bled a lot but didn't bother the terrier and healed until about a week ago it pussed up. I gave antibiotics and dressed with manuka but was swelling. Came out this morning and the wound was almost healed but found the bulldogs tooth in the terriers kennel. Checked the old dog and sure enough he'd snapped a bottom canine which had lodged in Parsons jaw for 6 weeks then popped out. Weird story but I thought I'd share, lol.

I've found quite a few fox teeth over the yrs when cleaning out the terrier boxes ?

• Like 3

When I was separating the dogs fighting I heard a bone crunching sound and thought it was my terriers skull but must have been the other dogs tooth breaking. I underestimated how tough these little dogs are. Bad management from me not noticing the dogs tooth missing but with a 6 hour drive plus the move it was mayhem.

11 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

When I was separating the dogs fighting I heard a bone crunching sound and thought it was my terriers skull but must have been the other dogs tooth breaking. I underestimated how tough these little dogs are. Bad management from me not noticing the dogs tooth missing but with a 6 hour drive plus the move it was mayhem.

luckily it all ended well. little b*****ds wont give in.

• Like 1