its getting beyond a joke now

On 15/10/2021 at 11:38, Greb147 said:

But the thing is mate wether you were walking without permission before the ban or after you were poaching, round these parts if you were on foot you would only have the farmer to deal with, that was well worth the risk cos you could take them as you find them. 

Yes Id have to agree ,once things start to heat up they put more effort into chasing & catching you ,a motor then becomes a handicap ,however you guys have a very long history of poaching ,how to go about it, unseen and  undetected, so I'm not going to tell you guys how to suck a egg. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line is,...You either use your dogs, or you don't use your dogs,...? I have plenty of places that I can walk over, and hunt , 'proper'.....it is not a problem.... But, for most young

that and mobile phones  and posting photos on the internet fkd the job proper  ,,

It’s only going to get worse and it all started from the next generation driving the fields and damaging stuff.So blame them mate as they have been doing it now long enough.And if you look when the ba

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Still plenty of game around them parts if you can avoid plod

Yes mate, I had a ride out recently looking at old ground. plenty of plod on the road, to old for rough stuff nowadays ?. I tend to pick my ground now?

2 minutes ago, brambles said:

It's shit lads getting harder to get a few runs without the grief, better off bombin and stabbin MP's, more chance of you being overlooked

IMG-20211018-WA0000.jpg

Pathetic isn't it and so is any cnut who takes any notice of that. 

• Like 2
Just now, Greb147 said:

Pathetic isn't it and so is any cnut who takes any notice of that. 

True but there's plenty of nosey bsatards out there, that's why the coppers post these, get these arseholes tae dae the leg work and they turn up an take the credit, shower of shite ?

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, brambles said:

True but there's plenty of nosey bsatards out there, that's why the coppers post these, get these arseholes tae dae the leg work and they turn up an take the credit, shower of shite ?

Normally taking pictures of a tree with no dog and not in descent clobber best to just abuse em when you come across em ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having said all of this, some f*cktard thought it was ok to open a gate off the main (very busy road) into a field wirh 300 sheep in it, so a loop of the field and the Drive out ..... leaving gate open in the way out. Obviously sheep walked onto main road and luckily didn’t cause an accident this time. 

• Sad 2
3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Having said all of this, some f*cktard thought it was ok to open a gate off the main (very busy road) into a field wirh 300 sheep in it, so a loop of the field and the Drive out ..... leaving gate open in the way out. Obviously sheep walked onto main road and luckily didn’t cause an accident this time. 

Would of bin the rifle lads that 

On 14/10/2021 at 21:36, AndyD89 said:

Does anyone on here know if there’s currently any sort of associations or groups that are actively trying to do anything around the laws regarding hunting with dogs ?? Tried to look into to it a few times an never found anything at all . 

There was a group that's posted on here and is pinned. Took a load of membership fees and then disappeared ?

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

There was a group that's posted on here and is pinned. Took a load of membership fees and then disappeared ?

Aye had a read through that thread ages ago , sounds abit suspect to say the least.  Seems as though the whole things been given up on abit , an possibly alot feel we better as we are, rather than rocking the boat an risk making it worse ? 

On 14/10/2021 at 10:31, stop.end said:

Lol..it all started when men started to run scared instead of having the backbone to stand proud... Driving fields with a lurcher is not what a REAL dog man does.. nor does sneaking into lands where your not welcome...it's not just lurcher men I'm on about either... Just because you have a lurcher or terrier doesn't make you a dog man... Hound men some of the worst also.. yous all moan but, I could bet there is only a handful of men on this whole site that are actually welcome where they go... How many here are insured? How many on here lobby politicians...meet with MPs?  Be pro active.. work the land and quarry correctly with respect. Costs nothing to knock a door and ask..if farmer says no..wipe your mouth and move on..don't sneak back after dark, or stand and argue...98 percent of the people at the hunting couldn't run a bath never mind a dog. 

If you've done all that and got stacks of permission I'd be very surprised.  I've tried the door knocking etc. And it's the same old story someone Shoots on here already.  Just gotta take ur chances these days and do what it takes to get dogs out and running game

16 minutes ago, lewi said:

If you've done all that and got stacks of permission I'd be very surprised.  I've tried the door knocking etc. And it's the same old story someone Shoots on here already.  Just gotta take ur chances these days and do what it takes to get dogs out and running game

go we’re you want just be respectful and don’t leave shit 

stop end what’s insurance mate ?