its getting beyond a joke now

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line is,...You either use your dogs, or you don't use your dogs,...? I have plenty of places that I can walk over, and hunt , 'proper'.....it is not a problem.... But, for most young

that and mobile phones  and posting photos on the internet fkd the job proper  ,,

It’s only going to get worse and it all started from the next generation driving the fields and damaging stuff.So blame them mate as they have been doing it now long enough.And if you look when the ba

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Black neck said:

Tally ho old chap

Didn't go to plan bn 10 mins in we were crossing a old wooden bridge when my mate goes up in the air and lands with a bang well I'm doubled over laughing and the air is blue he's calling me allsorts and telling dogs to feck off as there trying to lick his face I was crying any how he can't carry on his ankle was swelling up so he limps back to the van  moaning and chudding to himself swings his leg  in van like he has a wooden leg ? so rings his Mrs who answers with you woke me up he says I know love I'm on my way to a and e i have slipped and hurt my ankle she replies well aren't you fecking clever and hung up he rung straight back and had a ten minute domestic I was crying bn trying to drive back 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Didn't go to plan bn 10 mins in we were crossing a old wooden bridge when my mate goes up in the air and lands with a bang well I'm doubled over laughing and the air is blue he's calling me allsorts and telling dogs to feck off as there trying to lick his face I was crying any how he can't carry on his ankle was swelling up so he limps back to the van  moaning and chudding to himself swings his leg  in van like he has a wooden leg ? so rings his Mrs who answers with you woke me up he says I know love I'm on my way to a and e i have slipped and hurt my ankle she replies well aren't you fecking clever and hung up he rung straight back and had a ten minute domestic I was crying bn trying to drive back 

Sounds like a good time was had by all 

31 minutes ago, Black neck said:

And me d then there's no one 2 see you mekkin a balls up on it which I find are frequent and varied 

Standard practice 

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

He been riding the same thing as sheepchaser? ? 

Hold tight the sloppy reinforcements have arrived ?

• Haha 1