Well been feeding them for some time now so thought it was time to 

Hit them 

Me and JayB0 set up early this morning 

And just sat waiting so peaceful sitting there in the dark 

And just as it broke daylight the first one came to the feeder 

So sent it a jsb rs 22 for its breakfast 

It just fell off and onto the ground 

Then jay saw one coming he followed it all the way to the feeder 

Where it ran down the tree then ran back up and along one of the branches where it stopped I new it had clocked us and Jay was taking that long to take the shot I sent it another rs it hung there for ages by one foot before it let go 

Jay got no3 at 30yrds 

Then I got the next two so 5 all together 

Before we called time only got a few pics as my phone died must remember to charge my phone up before I go shooting 

Atvbjimmy ???

IMG_20211013_092816.jpg

IMG_20211013_092919.jpg

IMG_20211013_092829.jpg

IMG_20211013_095149.jpg

• Like 11

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well been feeding them for some time now so thought it was time to  Hit them  Me and JayB0 set up early this morning  And just sat waiting so peaceful sitting there in the dark  An

Well we went out for a long day's shooting on the feeder and farm. I Managed to bag the first squirrel myself today after Jimmy had followed it to the feeder(how the tables have turned?) it just

At least he can't use the same joke twice on me!?

Posted Images

Nothing worse than waiting for a mate to take their shot when you have your crosshairs lined up.. its like... come on bro what you waiting for... start a countdown from 5 and if they still havent shot... its my turn .Boom.. then its "what you doing, that one was mine" ??

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Good shooting, are they your mop stales shooting sticks Jimmy?

Yes Dev 

They work a treat 

Just go, s to show you don't have to spend a fortune on sticks 

Mind I do have quard shooting sticks but they don't go down far enough 

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, SKoT wolf said:

Nothing worse than waiting for a mate to take their shot when you have your crosshairs lined up.. its like... come on bro what you waiting for... start a countdown from 5 and if they still havent shot... its my turn .Boom.. then its "what you doing, that one was mine" ??

Think I p***d him off abit skot 

Did it a few times to him lol

If you snooze you loose ???

Atvbjimmy ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well hit it again tonight 

Couple of hours before dark 

Jay got his own back on me this time 

Followed one in the scope sat at the feeder and I was just about to squeeze the trigger and Jay got it before me lol

Waited ages for the next one only to realise I had not put one in the chamber 

Loaded the rifle and off it went 

Sat for a while again but I got the third one sending it to the ground 

We called it time after that and went for a walk around the farm where I got the first rabbit of the night only to find out it had mixi i hate this disease shot it at 45 yrds this kral is proving to be a belter

Of a rifle laser accurate it's my go to rifle I kid you not, 

Any way we climbed a gate and started walking where Jay who is behind me says out loud 

IS THIS THE BULL FIELD 

I sayd yes but not to worry about it 

We walked on and I sayd O f**k

And turned and ran never saw a fat lad run like that before he was gone 

And over the gate like an olympic 

Pole volter his feet never touched the gate lol

Laugh iv never laught like that for a long long time lads 

Thanks Jay its been a long time coming son 

Any way we had a walk around but not much more around 

So I put the kral away and drove one the fields where Jay using my raider 

Put paid to two more rabbits both at 40 ish yards 

And one of them had mixi that's two up to now 

Just hope it dose not wipe them out 

Atvbjimmy ???

IMG_20211015_181413.jpg

IMG_20211015_181402.jpg

IMG_20211015_181442.jpg

IMG_20211015_181422.jpg

IMG_20211015_165953.jpg

IMG_20211015_165932.jpg

IMG-20211015-WA0000.jpg

IMG_20211015_193555.jpg

IMG_20211015_211717.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well we went out for a long day's shooting on the feeder and farm.

I Managed to bag the first squirrel myself today after Jimmy had followed it to the feeder(how the tables have turned?) it just stopped and looked right at me through the scope so thought it would be rude not too.

Then after a canny wait the next one decides to waltz into Jimmy's Crosshairs and was dropped instantly. We saw about 4 more but do to interruptions they were scared off.

We then called it a day and decided to walk the farm. It was mad quiet and not much about but eventually Jimmy spots his first rabbit at about 40ish yards and with a cracking shot it said goodnight, we then headed to the horse field and this is where I found out Jimmy has a NASTY sense of humour? I was positive this field was the home to a bull to which I was told no, so upon walking Jimmy decides to turn really quickly shouting OHH Shit, so that was all I needed to know and I was off!! Never cleared a feild and fence so fast in my life!!? turned and looks and saw him walking off laughing! All he said was for a Fat lad you can run? with the right motivation I can that's for sure lol, after a few more laps Jimmy decides to put his gun away and drive to the next field and let me see of owt was there, driving around with a lamp we saw 2 rabbits, now I'm still pretty new to all this so he was coaching me through the mill-dots as I've never really had to use them, I still missed about 2 shots on both..  but with persistents and stupid rabbits I got them eventually to end the night. 

So all in all, its been eventful and a productive night.

20211015_211706.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 15/10/2021 at 23:04, JayB0 said:

Was positive this field was the home to a bull to which I was told no, so upon walking Jimmy decides to turn really quickly shouting OHH Shit, so that was all I needed to know and I was off!! Never cleared a feild and fence so fast in my life!!? turned and looks and saw him walking off laughing! 

Thank fook that was you out with Jimmy and not me!!! ?

• Haha 3

It's good to see you out and enjoying your shooting Jimmy, you two will have to take it in turns as to who is shooting the next squizzer.   I must admit looking at the shooter sat down with rifle on the sticks, I wondered how Mark Williams got there ?.    Welcome to my world matey, nowt wrong with a comfortable seat.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 2