Rip to the man three doors down.

I was speaking to the old woman next door and apparently an old bloke three doors down died last Wednesday, I don't know how he died  or what he was called as I didn't speak to him but RIP to a man who lived next door but two...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Who's now looking after the dog? 

DIDO have you had to get both jabs and register with the NHS for the certificate for your job.We have all had to or we are out of a job the same as the careers have to.Even though we get tested all the time with us doing care homes.

24 minutes ago, lurchers said:

DIDO have you had to get both jabs and register with the NHS for the certificate for your job.We have all had to or we are out of a job the same as the careers have to.Even though we get tested all the time with us doing care homes.

I'm self employed so no I'm not having it. 

I work in numerous care homes but never get asked. Just sign in, use ppe and temp check on entry. 

The NHS are not requiring staff to be jabbed. The NHS have some of the best legal teams going. The reason the NHS haven't made staff have it is because they have been warned by there legal teams that they simply cannot force staff to have this jab and if legal cases were brought by staff the NHS would simply not have a leg to stand on. 

Tell them you are terrified of the health consequences of the jab and require your employer to state they except all responsibilities for side effects you may have at a later date 

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I work in numerous care homes but never get asked. Just sign in, use ppe and temp check on entry. 

The NHS are not requiring staff to be jabbed. The NHS have some of the best legal teams going. The reason the NHS haven't made staff have it is because they have been warned by there legal teams that they simply cannot force staff to have this jab and if legal cases were brought by staff the NHS would simply not have a leg to stand on. 

Tell them you are terrified of the health consequences of the jab and require your employer to state they except all responsibilities for side effects you may have at a later date 

Some of the staff at the care home the wife works at who refused the jab have been given exemption notes from a doctor i believe i think this will become the norm for any staff not wanting the jab as the scare tactic of no jab no job is not working and staff shortages would be more detrimental to patient's well being than weather the staff have been jabbed or not.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, stumfelter said:

I was speaking to the old woman next door and apparently an old bloke three doors down died last Wednesday, I don't know how he died  or what he was called as I didn't speak to him but RIP to a man who lived next door but two...

i call bullshit ......ken never announced this so it cant be true 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It was only 1 home I did but not in my patch,he was on about it and says come November he will be asking if we have it.I just thought I would ask ya see if it’s happening every where

Edited by lurchers