Leucillin is good stuff.

One of the old dogs had a "gummy" eye, so flushed it three times a day with the cleaning solution and applied the leucillin drops three times a day. Cleared up in two days.FullSizeRender.jpg.f2fcd27830be5cf3f137b1fc8a30da01.jpg

less than £10 for the two bottles, and there's plenty left.........the vet wants £35 consultation fee and god knows how much for treatment and medicine !

Cheers.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Leucillin is good stuff.

One of the old dogs had a "gummy" eye, so flushed it three times a day with the cleaning solution and applied the leucillin drops three times a day. Cleared up in two days.FullSizeRender.jpg.f2fcd27830be5cf3f137b1fc8a30da01.jpg

less than £10 for the two bottles, and there's plenty left.........the vet wants £35 consultation fee and god knows how much for treatment and medicine !

Cheers.

My old terrier bitch has inverted eyelids...I use the same stuff to keep them clean...had stuff from the vets...didn't seem to help at all ?

I once well twice stiched my German Shepherd and Collie. I was broke when I stiched the Collie. I went to the vet and just asked for a collar and like a flash she was round the counter and whilst fitting it found the stiches. They reported me to the RSPCA. They rang me up were very nice and said you obvously love your dog dont do it again. Effing Vets. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jamie Bleu said:

Cut + heal is very good stuff, highly recommended, had a barbed wire accident few month back and couldn’t stitch due to lack of tissue, cut and heal worked wonders 

any pics of this above stuff  and price .?

thanks  mate, looks good stuff, suppose if its a belly  cut/ rip  , prob vet job / stitch , but anywhere else on them, that stuff be spot on. my big gsd x grey got brill coat / skin on him, he bounced of b/w fences  few times , just the odd little cut, but my bullxs i had back then , feck me they rip alot easier than him , that was one of the things put me off bullxs was there coat/ skin.

• Like 1