Black man converts Klan Members

You're just venting your frustrations out on a hunting forum mate nothing more nothing less. 

You can't on one hand claim that no blacks, pakis or whatever should be living here and on the other hand welcoming them in your football team and patting them on the back for playing well. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

Look at it like dogs, different breeds for different jobs, now we may bring a dog of any breed to our homes and try and train them best we can But if left alone then their inner instincts come to the surface. We have a collie and both her parents were working farm dogs, ours is a pet but her herding instinct is very strong and she heards animals up and flanks out around when walking her but has never been trained to do so. Even fighting dogs can be the best companions until one starts then its full blown fighting after that.  So my point is bred in traits no matter what breed always come to the surface, its in the dna which until bred out will still be present. Humans are no different

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Look at it like dogs, different breeds for different jobs, now we may bring a dog of any breed to our homes and try and train them best we can But if left alone then their inner instincts come to the surface. We have a collie and both her parents were working farm dogs, ours is a pet but her herding instinct is very strong and she heards animals up and flanks out around when walking her but has never been trained to do so. Even fighting dogs can be the best companions until one starts then its full blown fighting after that.  So my point is bred in traits no matter what breed always come to the surface, its in the dna which until bred out will still be present. Humans are no different

But dogs are selectively bred for traits pal, humans are not, plus the fact that we are a damn sight more intelligent than any canine, well not all I suppose. 

18 hours ago, hambone said:

Why I cannot relate to your "don't jump on the black man shit" is the same reason that I cannot totally  relate to WILFS stance on race issues. Opinions and views are formed by experience's. I don't have an issue with any of the Black/Asian people that i know or interact with but that does not blind me to the detrimental impact that mass immigration has had on the UK. BTW i feel the Muslim religion issue is far more insidious than the colour thing

You swallowed  a dictionary 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But dogs are selectively bred for traits pal, humans are not, plus the fact that we are a damn sight more intelligent than any canine, well not all I suppose. 

I know but how many years isolation have we had before the real travel age, therefore each race has different traits in our dna, look at african noses compared to northern european noses, the chinese smaller peoples compared to most of the west, also bone densities, hair and eye colour, out inner traveler/ explorer, where the we native tribes who didnt travel. Theres a lot more im sure. The buildings of our cities, houses, transport systems, tech, etc etc, there is differences 100% but thats not a negative thing either

8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I know but how many years isolation have we had before the real travel age, therefore each race has different traits in our dna, look at african noses compared to northern european noses, the chinese smaller peoples compared to most of the west, also bone densities, hair and eye colour, out inner traveler/ explorer, where the we native tribes who didnt travel. Theres a lot more im sure. The buildings of our cities, houses, transport systems, tech, etc etc, there is differences 100% but thats not a negative thing either

You're talking about physical differences and adaptations mate, nobody is denying that. 

Its always funny to watch people try to pretend we are all the same....ive had these type of conversations over many years and it now seems that Frank Bruno has taken over from Denzel Washington as the standard " whats the difference " reference ?....i dont want to patronise you Greb but its a desperate and childish comparison to make as you are going to the extreme on 1 individual to emphasise your point.....i could go to the other extreme and ask how anybody could possibly say we are the same looking at the picture below....but i know its silly as when discussing billions of people you have to judge by the group and not individuals.

Asking Wilf to give you a scientific breakdown of genetic difference is also just silly he,s not qualified as im not and as you are not just do what anyone else does and type Genetic differences among ethnic groups into Google !

If your argument is that race is really just about skin pigmentation then how can forensic anthropologists determine race by a mere skull examination ?....how can geneticists determine race by a small blood or saliva sample ?.....the reason they can is because race is about much more than just skin....and thats only physical !

All of the worlds people can be divded into biologically SEPERATE,exclusive populations,each race has distinct qualities of temperament,disposition,morality and intellect,behavioural traits linked to its phenotype....races are unequal,the behavioural and physical attributes of each race are inherited and innate....therefore fixed,permanent and unable to be altered.....pretending we are all the same is the reason multiracial societies have never worked anywhere in the world and probably never will.

IMG_3433.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

But according to some on here black folk can't adopt different cultures, they are too different. 

In your defence of blacks you obviously dont mean to do it but if you had been around them or lived in areas heavily populated with the type of " come forward " type blacks ive been around you would realise just what a degrading thing that is to say Greb....they would hate you for it !!.......why should blacks adopt a different culture to their own ?......and im the racist apparently ?

Blacks are currently being advertised and promoted in the most public and obvious way which to many of them is utterly demeaning....it makes them look like white people are their continual babysitters until they can " become equal "....and " adopt our culture ".....can you not appreciate just how humiliating that is to a genuinely proud and honest black person who doesnt want to become part of white European culture ?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its always funny to watch people try to pretend we are all the same....ive had these type of conversations over many years and it now seems that Frank Bruno has taken over from Denzel Washington as the standard " whats the difference " reference ?....i dont want to patronise you Greb but its a desperate and childish comparison to make as you are going to the extreme on 1 individual to emphasise your point.....i could go to the other extreme and ask how anybody could possibly say we are the same looking at the picture below....but i know its silly as when discussing billions of people you have to judge by the group and not individuals.

Asking Wilf to give you a scientific breakdown of genetic difference is also just silly he,s not qualified as im not and as you are not just do what anyone else does and type Genetic differences among ethnic groups into Google !

If your argument is that race is really just about skin pigmentation then how can forensic anthropologists determine race by a mere skull examination ?....how can geneticists determine race by a small blood or saliva sample ?.....the reason they can is because race is about much more than just skin....and thats only physical !

All of the worlds people can be divded into biologically SEPERATE,exclusive populations,each race has distinct qualities of temperament,disposition,morality and intellect,behavioural traits linked to its phenotype....races are unequal,the behavioural and physical attributes of each race are inherited and innate....therefore fixed,permanent and unable to be altered.....pretending we are all the same is the reason multiracial societies have never worked anywhere in the world and probably never will.

IMG_3433.jpg

I brought up Frank Bruno has an example that culture is not just defined by your genetics, it isn't. 

This is not an extreme example, just an example we can all relate to. 

I asked him to give me list of genetic character traits not of genetic differences of which there are. 

I see a lot of pseudoscience there tbh Gnasher. 

We are not all the same, nobody has said that but these are mostly cultural differences. 

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

In your defence of blacks you obviously dont mean to do it but if you had been around them or lived in areas heavily populated with the type of " come forward " type blacks ive been around you would realise just what a degrading thing that is to say Greb....they would hate you for it !!.......why should blacks adopt a different culture to their own ?......and im the racist apparently ?

Blacks are currently being advertised and promoted in the most public and obvious way which to many of them is utterly demeaning....it makes them look like white people are their continual babysitters until they can " become equal "....and " adopt our culture ".....can you not appreciate just how humiliating that is to a genuinely proud and honest black person who doesnt want to become part of white European culture ?

So you're saying African American culture, Jamaican Culture and African culture are all the same mate or do you acknowledge that there are differences? 

And I agree that the pandering towards blacks as become pathetic but that's another matter altogether. 

My argument is that most of their behavioural differences are down to cultural differences rather than genetic what you and WILF seem to be implying. 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

The clue is in the name:

MULTI culturalism ?

Who said any different, I called you out on your bold claim about behavioural differences that were genetic. 

You are talking as though your genetics govern your culture, not at all. 

You will choose to ignore me again but I'll ask nevertheless, you are of Romani descent so how is it that you have adopted our own culture when your genetics shouldn't allow it? 

39 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I brought up Frank Bruno has an example that culture is not just defined by your genetics, it isn't. 

This is not an extreme example, just an example we can all relate to. 

I asked him to give me list of genetic character traits not of genetic differences of which there are. 

I see a lot of pseudoscience there tbh Gnasher. 

We are not all the same, nobody has said that but these are mostly cultural differences. 

Stealing, they will nick the flame of a candle if they could