Black man converts Klan Members

35 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

That's the way I now see it. 

You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a million people in to it. 

Towns and cities become unrecognisable, people move to new build estates and buy a 20 grand car....suddenly they are trapped in a debt prison and a lifestyle prison that the only way to maintain it is to keep working, keep growing, keep paying, don't rock the boat don't step out of line, don't disagree with what's happening as your credit card bill needs paying. Who has time to mourn our culture and identity if last months debts are landing on the door mat. 

And there you have it in a nutshell mate ?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

An IQ test is a different thing to how educated a person is or how much knowledge they can retain - it's more about cognitive ability and problem solving.

....... It's how I see our school system going wrong nowadays - kids are taught to remember answers so that they can pass an exam. I think there are very few good teachers that can actually coach a child to think in ways that will develope their IQ.

It's possible to find a British professional, full to the brim with academic qualifications and a wholly average IQ and, an Amazonian tribesman with minimal knowledge of the outside world who's IQ is off the charts.

I dont disagree....but when critiquing billion+ groups of people im not sure theres anything better as a general guide do you ?

19 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yet again Wilf my friend we've been over this many times. What alot of people consider racism and actual racist are two different things. Not liking a people be their coming over in drives and turning your country to a 3rd world country ( littlery not just because there's a Hala butcher in town now)  and not liking people because their brown and you think your superior is a different deal. 

Which I gotta say btw what confuses me about alot of actually racists is their not even superior. Like how can you be a white supremacists living in a rundown trailer theirs two years past due on payments be over weight, wife's a meth head , daughter is the town whore ect. You know I feel you should at least be a little superior in some way over me but I digress

?

A worthless man will always find someone to blame for his own laziness.The type of white man mentioned above needs lynching on the courthouse square.

Since I believe there is different  races then I am a racist.Thats not the same as white supremacy.I don't think whites are superior.If I got arrested tomorrow I would probably hire a Jewish lawyer.If I need an outboard for my boat it will come from Japan.The best pocket knives come from Solingen germany.Never bet against a Mexican at a chicken knife fight.Southern blacks can cook barbecue  better than anyone.If I needed to create a virus to destroy the USA I would  talk to the Chinese.So yeah I reckon I'm a racist. ?

• Haha 7

Guys to do we honestly have to do this EVERY TIME race comes up ? Like seriously I just thought it was a cool clip is all ? I'm literally seeing some of y'all say the exact same things on multiple threads. 

Edited by Wolfdog91
36 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

?

A worthless man will always find someone to blame for his own laziness.The type of white man mentioned above needs lynching on the courthouse square.

Since I believe there is different  races then I am a racist.Thats not the same as white supremacy.I don't think whites are superior.If I got arrested tomorrow I would probably hire a Jewish lawyer.If I need an outboard for my boat it will come from Japan.The best pocket knives come from Solingen germany.Never bet against a Mexican at a chicken knife fight.Southern blacks can cook barbecue  better than anyone.If I needed to create a virus to destroy the USA I would  talk to the Chinese.So yeah I reckon I'm a racist. ?

You know I'm learning us over here and them on there on their island just think completely different ?

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

There’s nothing in it for schools to teach that way mate.

Schools are graded on exam performance in the main, there’s a few other bits too that make up an OFSTED report but the most important is results…….you can blame parents who can’t be arsed to look beyond an OFSTED rating and the way schools are funded off the back of their intake on how kids are taught. 

In general, how comfortable and happy a child feels in the school environment comes a very poor second to “it’s a good school because it’s got a good rating” ……..bad score, smaller intake, less money…..it’s as simple as that.

Sadly, that's all very true and, part of the reason that I stopped giving a stuff about wider society a while back.

Thankfully my daughter is growing up with an extended family that are enthusiastic about seeing her and like to engage with her - some of the lessons she learns out of school are priceless.

........ it's encouraging to know that a lot of kids get the same treatment.

I can't change the school system, I won't even try but, I will give my own a leg up whenever I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont disagree....but when critiquing billion+ groups of people im not sure theres anything better as a general guide do you ?

I don't know mate - I think if we're going to critique big groups then, yes IQ should be a part of it but, so should things like how they care for their elderly, how many homeless they have, the state of their healthcare etc.

I know that might sound a bit bleeding heart but, it's a big question and I'm under qualified to answer it.

9 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You know I'm learning us over here and them on there on their island just think completely different ?

You've been raised with southern culture ? Its a curse sometimes. We don't think like big city Yankees or Brits.Polite manners and lots of guns lol.One thing i did find interesting  in the video is most of this man's converts were Yankees from up north.Considering the Klan was originally started to kill out yankee carpetbaggers I find it quite ironic.Some people just feel the need to be part of a group as they are to weak to stand alone.Just my opinion.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Guys to do we honestly have to do this EVERY TIME race comes up ? Like seriously I just thought it was a cool clip is all ? I'm literally seeing some of y'all say the exact same things on multiple threads. 

That's just what happens on chat groups. I think race and mass immigration is just such a powerful subject here in England, especially among those of us who have traditional interests and backgrounds and are seeing them ruined and lost in short spaces of time in our overcrowded land. 

You still have space to live your life how you see fit in America. Imagine your trapping/hunting life disappearing under housing estates and your rural lifestyle being changed forever. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Imagine your trapping/hunting life disappearing under housing estates and your rural lifestyle being changed forever. 

I mean it is though. Every year their less and less. It's just EVERYTIME  and the exact same thing every opportunity, 

3 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I mean it is though. Every year their less and less. It's just EVERYTIME  and the exact same thing every opportunity, 

Like I said in my first reply, it comes from sadness and frustration not hatred. 

My thread about man sheds turned into a discussion on your love life.....this is the Internet ?

Honestly, a thread you started, on race, will turn into a discussion about the larger subject of race and mass immigration....it isn't a big leap. 

My personal opinion on that video you shared....it was a bit empty and one sided. Why not try to convert the black gang bangers that are responsible for the majority of black deaths in America...or crime in America and the UK. 

Just like every discussion on slavery is a tirade on how evil white men and the British empire are.....nit one mention of the black slavers, north African Muslim slavers or the current slavery in Africa.

There are people out there using race to divide us....it isn't trapping genius wolfdog91.....and it isn't our WILF. Sad times and we all stand to loose 

2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Of course we think completely differently mate, our situations are completely different.

As I said yesterday Africans & Europeans have been in America around the same amount of time which is what ?…..300-350 years ?

There are  doors on my old local church in daily use that are 900 years old !

We are tiny compared to your land mass, 17 million people to you is a pool party…..17 million to us is 25% of our whole population.

Our situations are fundamentally different ?

Edited by WILF
42 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

*deep exhale* is it bad I knew someone was gonna bring up something about black on black crime.

But yeah trapping about to be bould some more cages soon, might try going after bobcat this season

I didn't mean it in that way mate. 

Perhaps you don't see it in the US like we are being force fed it here but every single program on our TV or radio, seems to have a white man bad angle to it. 

Tonight I watched a programme about education in the Victorian era that included a segment about how evil empire was and how we should be ashamed about singing the national anthem after learning about empire. Then I watched a program about admiral Nelson and it included a segment about how we shouldn't hold him in high esteem as he once agreed that the slave trade was good for training navy sailors. 

It's constant here. 

My comment wasn't about black crime.....just how it can't be about anything other than white man bad. OK how about looking at mohammed ali's black supremacy comments? Anything! I'm just sick of being put down everywhere I turn. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

*deep exhale* is it bad I knew someone was gonna bring up something about black on black crime.

But yeah trapping about to be bould some more cages soon, might try going after bobcat this season

Dont be too disheartened wolfdog, at least where i live theres 1.5 million in our country and were still fighting over a battle that happened in 1690. So if you were over you would betreated with rhe best equality on offer, we just hate everybody equally whos not from here

• Like 2