Black man converts Klan Members

9 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You know guys ,y'all don't have to go about talking about how not racist y'all are everytime we have this a topic like this come up right ?not trying to be rude but y'all can relax lol.

I don’t really care if I’m labelled racist, I’m an Ethnic nationalist.

The word racist has completely ceased to have any meaning anyway, it gets wheeled out so often and for any reason that the listener sees fit that it’s really just the verbal equivalent of someone covering their ears.

Its the grenade that gets thrown to shut down honest conversation or an opposing point of view, most folks are absolutely terrified of the word…..rightly so because it wields so much power in this pathetic excuse for a world, it requires no real evidence or context, the accusation is enough to destroy a man.

However, imho, it only has power of you let it have power…..say your mind honestly and politely and it ceases to have any power if you have the courage of your convictions.

Id say to anyone, don’t be scared of that word, be who you are and let others pretend the labels have meaning.

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you being black aint no problem to me....after all my my mrs is black..... however the fact your American is the problem ....lol 

That's the way I now see it.  You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a mi

I think you have to understand what is happening in the UK and England in particular. We are a small over crowded island and enough people to fill a medium sized city are brought in each year. My loca

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

You are going down the cultural line then mate, what is disturbing though is people's reluctance to discuss this subject. 

Who cares if they are all Uncle Ben or Bruce Lee versions of Einstein ?……let them be it in their own continent and leave us out.

We don’t want it and we don’t need it.

Germanys persecution of the Jews in that 10 or 15 year period was for much more complicated reasons than just their ethnicity, it was a perfect storm created by politicians and bankers, a disaster I see being repeated now.

Back a proud historic nation into a corner and there’s a good chance it can turn very ugly, that’s what happened and world leaders seem intent on making it happen again.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, WILF said:

Who cares if they are all Uncle Ben or Bruce Lee versions of Einstein ?……let them be it in their own continent and leave us out.

We don’t want it and we don’t need it.

Germanys persecution of the Jews in that 10 or 15 year period was for much more complicated reasons than just their ethnicity, it was a perfect storm created by politicians and bankers, a disaster I see being repeated now.

Back a proud historic nation into a corner and there’s a good chance it can turn very ugly, that’s what happened and world leaders seem intent on making it happen again.

You keep saying we don't want it and don't need it. 

Well we clearly wanted it and we clearly needed it when it suited us. If not they wouldn't be here in the first place.

Now they have established families over here they're here to stay and there's no going back. 

See the Tory party that was our saviour, they still believe we need them as they are offering visas to HGV drivers, you couldn’t make it up could you. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well we clearly wanted it and we clearly needed it when it suited us. If not they wouldn't be here in the first place.

Now they have established families over here they're here to stay and there's no going back. 

See the Tory party that was our saviour, they still believe we need them as they are offering visas to HGV drivers, you couldn’t make it up could you. 

No mate, you couldn’t make it up……it’s an embarrassing state of affairs but hey, that’s what you get with “the very many benefits immigrants give us”……..an unskilled workforce dumped on the rubbish.

We never ever wanted or needed these people, the politicians wanted them and we were thick as shit enough to keep electing these people.

We have fiddled while Rome burned mate.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

No mate, you couldn’t make it up……it’s an embarrassing state of affairs but hey, that’s what you get with “the very many benefits immigrants give us”……..an unskilled workforce dumped on the rubbish.

We never ever wanted or needed these people, the politicians wanted them and we were thick as shit enough to keep electing these people.

We have fiddled while Rome burned mate.

How can you say that when you weren't there mate, facts are there was big labour shortages post WW2. 

You think they just shipped them over for the fun of it? 

Where they messed up is it wasn't just a temporary solution, they should have had given them temporary work visas and ended it there. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

How can you say that when you weren't there mate, facts are there was big labour shortages post WW2. 

You think they just shipped them over for the fun of it? 

I have never believed that mate, millions of blokes coming back from the war and we didn’t have people for jobs ?……not buying it mate.

43 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Where they messed up is it wasn't just a temporary solution, they should have had given them temporary work visas and ended it there. 

I completely agree with that 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have never believed that mate, millions of blokes coming back from the war and we didn’t have people for jobs ?……not buying it mate.

I completely agree with that 

The country was in ruins and in big debt, like i said why would they bring them in if they weren't needed? 

As for it being about cheap labour, the Bank of England has given the figures, basically the effects it has on wages is quite miniscule. 

The Bank of England said that the biggest impact had been for semi-skilled and unskilled workers in the services sector, where they estimated that a 10 percentage point increase in the proportion of immigrants working in the sector would have been associated with a 1.88% reduction in pay.

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The country was in ruins and in big debt, like i said why would they bring them in if they weren't needed? 

I have always believed it was part of a bigger plan, the pan European plan to do away with cultures and nation states…..my belief is that it’s not as simple as “we needed workers” 

These people are the poison in the well, they are a tool.

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

As for it being about cheap labour, the Bank of England has given the figures, basically the effects it has on wages is quite miniscule. 

Wages have absolutely nothing to do with the cultural and social impacts of these peoples presence, just them being here gave governments the space to completely do away with whole generations of our own.

If you don’t want to invest, you import.

The fact they are having to go cap in hand to foreigners again highlights the point perfectly. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its true though, the better educated the public the higher the nation's iq is, take we umbongo from the congo, the roo jockey from oz, the tribesman from the amazon and a university graduate from sweden and put them in a quiz, who wins?? Or knows how a lot more about tech? Its all education based and how freely avalible itis to access 

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

What have they explored,what have they discovered,what have they invented i agree but i dont set the iq test mate.

An IQ test is a different thing to how educated a person is or how much knowledge they can retain - it's more about cognitive ability and problem solving.

....... It's how I see our school system going wrong nowadays - kids are taught to remember answers so that they can pass an exam. I think there are very few good teachers that can actually coach a child to think in ways that will develope their IQ.

It's possible to find a British professional, full to the brim with academic qualifications and a wholly average IQ and, an Amazonian tribesman with minimal knowledge of the outside world who's IQ is off the charts.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

you sound more diane abbot the more you talk lol

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

....... It's how I see our school system going wrong nowadays - kids are taught to remember answers so that they can pass an exam. I think there are very few good teachers that can actually coach a child to think in ways that will develope their IQ.

There’s nothing in it for schools to teach that way mate.

Schools are graded on exam performance in the main, there’s a few other bits too that make up an OFSTED report but the most important is results…….you can blame parents who can’t be arsed to look beyond an OFSTED rating and the way schools are funded off the back of their intake on how kids are taught. 

In general, how comfortable and happy a child feels in the school environment comes a very poor second to “it’s a good school because it’s got a good rating” ……..bad score, smaller intake, less money…..it’s as simple as that.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I have always believed it was part of a bigger plan, the pan European plan to do away with cultures and nation states…..my belief is that it’s not as simple as “we needed workers” 

These people are the poison in the well, they are a tool.

Wages have absolutely nothing to do with the cultural and social impacts of these peoples presence, just them being here gave governments the space to completely do away with whole generations of our own.

If you don’t want to invest, you import.

The fact they are having to go cap in hand to foreigners again highlights the point perfectly. 

Well that's it isn't it, they had no idea or chose to ignore the cultural implications of mass migration of certain peoples. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well that's it isn't it, they had no idea or chose to ignore the cultural implications of mass migration of certain peoples. 

When something is quiet obviously madness we can only assume it’s completely deliberate mate.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

When something is quiet obviously madness we can only assume it’s completely deliberate mate.

That's the way I now see it. 

You can't have a housing crisis and allow three quarters of a million people in at the same time. You can't want 'to protect the nhs' and dump three quarters of a million people in to it. 

Towns and cities become unrecognisable, people move to new build estates and buy a 20 grand car....suddenly they are trapped in a debt prison and a lifestyle prison that the only way to maintain it is to keep working, keep growing, keep paying, don't rock the boat don't step out of line, don't disagree with what's happening as your credit card bill needs paying. Who has time to mourn our culture and identity if last months debts are landing on the door mat. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2