Chris fudgepacker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilf you seem to be making a lot of excuses for people’s actions recently, I’m of the thinking that if something doesn’t effect me or my family why should I try to ban it. Vegans, anti hunt, gays, tra

Worked for a nice lady last week...didn't get diagnosed until she was 38 yr old... sitting and listening to her experiences growing up and how she felt touched a nerve if I'm honest...the more people

Aspergers and acdc rsturbo club membership doesnt excuse ignorance, lies and ruining peoples lives with a twisted agendas, nor shagging animals whilst on drugs, hes a fecking animal molester who knows

9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

f**k him, but truth be told f**k us, because that'll be what happens after stuff like this.

It's true enough that hardly anyone will give this any notice but a few more will be swayed against us and not one will be turned in favour.

Are you blaming the hunting community born lol

Hes pissed of alot more than hunters,he once said divert cancer research money to the animals instead,f**k him you play with fire you get burnt.

Just now, Francie said:

Are you blaming the hunting community born lol

Hes pissed of alot more than hunters,he once said divert cancer research money to the animals instead,f**k him you play with fire you get burnt.

Thats if it wasnt his own cult followers to get more publicity and government support, by setting it up himself

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Okay, so whatever your take on it he's put thousands of people out of work and undermined the rural communities of which these sports and traditions are entwined with. Whilst seeking the spotlight, fame and fortune. He's created a criminality that didn't exist before the ban , and tbh seemed more concerned about the gates than the constant gifts of dead foxes and badgers. I think in general COVID has solidified a sickening of the public's view on celebrity, from popstars crying because they're stuck in their mansions and activists harping on about the plight of pests in the UK, whilst children live in poverty and airiad of other far more serious events unfold, feck ya gates....

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, cragman said:

He has an agenda plus the vote for trail hunting on national trust land is due soon and the court case about the fox hunting leak is due on Friday so he’s keeping it all in the public eye. 

That’s why they released that hound being shot footage 

• Like 2