Just rescued this

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was waiting for Walshie to copy and move the topic…..I’m f****d if I know what we are paying the geezer for ?! ? 

Don't involve that owd drama queen, he'll probably be occupied with Halloween preparations anyway,  leave this thread on here so we can have something more interesting to look at than heaving sweats, and chitting up the wall, no start another thread on the falconry section

You know?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found it injured on the lane

Well, released it and it flew away…..what happens now is entirely down to nature. Bit of rest and some decent grub was obviously what it needed.  

You could keep it warm under there mate ??

Posted Images

Common buzzard , looks to be soaked  tail an£ primaries probably just low in weight wet and unable to fly , as said i5 will eat anything meat wis3 and worms , feed it some beef keep it somewhere dark and warm so it can dry off and rest , don’t want it flying around nocking it’s self up , give it couple days then let it go will be fine as long as no broken bones , if it’s been shot with lead will be dead soon so if got young uns best not letting th3m check on it ??

Edited by Elchapo
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Common buzzard , looks to be soaked  tail an£ primaries probably just low in weight wet and unable to fly , as said i5 will eat anything meat wis3 and worms , feed it some beef keep it somewhere dark and warm so it can dry off and rest , don’t want it flying around nocking it’s self up , give it couple days then let it go will be fine as long as no broken bones , if it’s been shot with lead will be dead soon so if got young uns best not letting th3m check on it ??

What you say there is matching up mate, seemed like a young bird when you see they have just left the nest.

I have just never seen a raptor like it before.

Have done everything you suggest there, dark, warm, access to food and water and a perch….looking perky so fingers crossed 

cheers mate ?

• Like 4
7 hours ago, socks said:

Wilf feed it on one of those chins of yours it will have energy to circumnavigate the uk ? ……..

Only if I can be godfather to that set of twins you are expecting ? Lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2