Gotta love feminists

Y'all first off I gotta say, didn't think we had these buttons down here but guess we do. 

So I stop at the local dollar store to get some batteries for my chronograph on my way to the range right. I'm wearing my ear buds kinda in my own world but when I get to the door I notice a younger lady walking up. Having been raised with some manners what do I do ?Hold the door open for the lady, it's the polite southern thing to do. Well on flipping though YouTube looking for the next Sabton song I wanna listen to ( yeah I know didn't think I could get any whiter did ya ?) and I notice she hasn't gone in yet, she's just stand there staying at me with her head cocked to one side in mild disbelief. Ever seen a hawk or owl do that thing with their head when their confused about something? Yeah that was her. Well I thinking I might be blocking her way because theirs something potting soil on sale behind me so I pop a bud out start to apologize. Boys before " my bad " got out of my mouth she just friggen lays into me with that  liberal arts degress level of feminist verbage. All " how dare you try to enforce the patriarchy you misogynistic pig" and " I am a strong independent woman yadda yadda yadda " . After about 30sec of this and it not letting up I figured since I got time I'll see about how much steam she got ? Bismarck started playing ( really good song btw) so I popped my other ear bud in while she kept a going and going and going, lil heffier was stomping her feet getting red in the face like a cherry tomato all the while I can't really hear a thing ? I can read lips good enough she's called me about everything name in the book but she's near about ran out of steam now she's just kinda spurting and looking at me all crazy like. Well the song finished and I pull out my ear bud and just look at her with the best smile I can and she just says " well ?! What do you have to say for your self ?!" I just point at the door and ask if she's going in or not. She proceeds to throw her sandal at my head call me a racist ( seriously )and stomps off ? and that gentlemen is modern feminism if I've ever seen it ?

• Haha 9

You was a bit slow there fella, what you should have done is give her a hand full of cotton wool and a piece of string then told her you picked that cotton yourself and she can go roll her own. ?. Would have fkd her up on so many levels.

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Y'all first off I gotta say, didn't think we had these buttons down here but guess we do. 

So I stop at the local dollar store to get some batteries for my chronograph on my way to the range right. I'm wearing my ear buds kinda in my own world but when I get to the door I notice a younger lady walking up. Having been raised with some manners what do I do ?Hold the door open for the lady, it's the polite southern thing to do. Well on flipping though YouTube looking for the next Sabton song I wanna listen to ( yeah I know didn't think I could get any whiter did ya ?) and I notice she hasn't gone in yet, she's just stand there staying at me with her head cocked to one side in mild disbelief. Ever seen a hawk or owl do that thing with their head when their confused about something? Yeah that was her. Well I thinking I might be blocking her way because theirs something potting soil on sale behind me so I pop a bud out start to apologize. Boys before " my bad " got out of my mouth she just friggen lays into me with that  liberal arts degress level of feminist verbage. All " how dare you try to enforce the patriarchy you misogynistic pig" and " I am a strong independent woman yadda yadda yadda " . After about 30sec of this and it not letting up I figured since I got time I'll see about how much steam she got ? Bismarck started playing ( really good song btw) so I popped my other ear bud in while she kept a going and going and going, lil heffier was stomping her feet getting red in the face like a cherry tomato all the while I can't really hear a thing ? I can read lips good enough she's called me about everything name in the book but she's near about ran out of steam now she's just kinda spurting and looking at me all crazy like. Well the song finished and I pull out my ear bud and just look at her with the best smile I can and she just says " well ?! What do you have to say for your self ?!" I just point at the door and ask if she's going in or not. She proceeds to throw her sandal at my head call me a racist ( seriously )and stomps off ? and that gentlemen is modern feminism if I've ever seen it ?

You should have told her to go suck a dead dogs dick

Its really sad to see these type things in my opinion.Wolfdog you must have better manners than me. I took my daughters and wife to Disney world. (Big mistake) When they packed us on busses like sardines I quickly found seats for my daughters and wife and offered my seat to a lady who was standing.She was insulted.Then I became insulted that she wouldn't sit down.All the white women I offered the seat to became offended.I finally found a Japanese  couple standing who didn't speak English I offered the lady my seat and she quickly accepted.As we riding to the magic Kingdom a little boy asked his father what was wrong with me as he had never seen such a thing.His father(sitting) had to explain to his son how I had respect for ladies.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
15 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Did you get her number?

• Haha 1