Red diesel rule changes...

Banning the use of red diesel in construction machinery etc...so there will be bowsers full of white on site's starting next April.. 

WWW.THECONSTRUCTIONINDEX.CO.UK

From 1st April 2022, many sectors will lose their entitlement to use ‘red’ diesel and rebated biodiesel across a variety...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever the details, it’s going to be “Build back Better” picking the pocket of ordinary people……again…..100%

are you an anti or what greb im getting worried lol reds were its at why get robbed at the pump get a diesel and get it on cherry not mourn when lads do you sound the type to report the neig

World falling apart ,I'll have to put a few drops of red food colouring in ,so I can still run on cherry ! 

Without reading in to it for the life of me I can't believe what they're thinking, sites are going to get robbed even more now. 

Been told though that this diesel can still be dipped and you can still get busted for it? 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Without reading in to it for the life of me I can't believe what they're thinking, sites are going to get robbed even more now. 

Been told though that this diesel can still be dipped and you can still get busted for it? 

To right they will be robbed more..see what happens next April mate.. be nice to run the 360 on white though ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

We only use white now , comes out of the same wagon as the fleet hire vans . 

madness 

What machines in the white going in mate..

• Haha 1

My bro told me about this but I did not believe him , 

Who is going to flush a tank and lines in-between agricultural and construction? , be loads n loads of diesel for sale in drums ha 

What about people with ride on diesel mowers 

N who is going to police it all ? 

6 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

My bro told me about this but I did not believe him , 

Who is going to flush a tank and lines in-between agricultural and construction? , be loads n loads of diesel for sale in drums ha 

What about people with ride on diesel mowers 

N who is going to police it all ? 

This is what it says mate....

In order to stay compliant, it will be essential to run down your existing stocks of red diesel before the 1st April 2022 deadline. In most cases that doesn’t mean you must remove every trace by flushing your tanks. However, you will need to be able to prove that you haven’t purchased any red diesel after the April 2022 deadline, or stockpiled close to this date.

Run down your red diesel efficiently by first making sure you have a precise measurement of how much you have left in storage. Next, draft up a timeline of usage to predict when you would run out, and make a plan for integrating alternative fuel replacements at the right time to ensure there will be no interruption to your operations.

Just now, king said:

This is what it says mate....

In order to stay compliant, it will be essential to run down your existing stocks of red diesel before the 1st April 2022 deadline. In most cases that doesn’t mean you must remove every trace by flushing your tanks. However, you will need to be able to prove that you haven’t purchased any red diesel after the April 2022 deadline, or stockpiled close to this date.

Run down your red diesel efficiently by first making sure you have a precise measurement of how much you have left in storage. Next, draft up a timeline of usage to predict when you would run out, and make a plan for integrating alternative fuel replacements at the right time to ensure there will be no interruption to your operations.

World has gone mad ha , 

14 minutes ago, king said:

I'm sure there will be many construction workers home vehicles using a drop of white off site lol.

[BANNED TEXT] has just said the exact same thing to me 

"There will be a tank of white up the yard before long that be handy for my truck"

• Like 1