Me and my pup

7 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

She's turning out not a bad sort and easy to live with and keeps me happy 

Sounds like a women don't it lol ?

? aye mines in the house and is easy to live with. fecker will nick me shoes off the rack and take them to his bed. Won’t chew them just takes one. Strange thing but could be worse. ??

4 hours ago, Samrog said:

Thank you and I agree. Fingers crossed he makes a good standard. Been reading the threads for a while and seems around  50/50 split of people who do and don’t rate the beddy inclusion in the Lurcher. 

Don’t listen to the nonsense on here from people that don’t rate them most have never had them or actually seen a decent beddy x run there a good honest cross in the right hands that give there all I really like them 

02B7F16D-F9C8-43E6-9DF9-62CB82DFC4CC.jpeg

• Like 7
9 hours ago, poxon said:

Don’t listen to the nonsense on here from people that don’t rate them most have never had them or actually seen a decent beddy x run there a good honest cross in the right hands that give there all I really like them 

That’s how I like em! Looks a nice one  mate 

Edited by Samrog
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, poxon said:

Corker mate ,got a better coat than mine by looks of it ,do you use a tracker bud ? I nearly lost me dog yesterday and luckily it was the old keeper that picked her up but with a collar I'd have had her back in no time so I've decided I got to get one ,I was looking at dog track ? Set up or garmin but garmin expensive but it's a must now .

Have nice day bud 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Corker mate ,got a better coat than mine by looks of it ,do you use a tracker bud ? I nearly lost me dog yesterday and luckily it was the old keeper that picked her up but with a collar I'd have had her back in no time so I've decided I got to get one ,I was looking at dog track ? Set up or garmin but garmin expensive but it's a must now .

Have nice day bud 

Cheers mate no mate I don’t use trackers I’ve not really had much trouble loosing dogs 

you to matey??

• Like 1