Me and my pup

He looks a nice type mate ,I like a lurcher to have a bit of bedy in them .

I think he's the right age to start and night on the lamp with a easy catch soon sharpen him up ,Remember keep it simple and once he's caught one or two then home as its best to end a night or day on a high with a youngster.

Enjoy bud ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

He looks a nice type mate ,I like a lurcher to have a bit of bedy in them .

I think he's the right age to start and night on the lamp with a easy catch soon sharpen him up ,Remember keep it simple and once he's caught one or two then home as its best to end a night or day on a high with a youngster.

Enjoy bud ?

Cheers moocher we always had beddy in ours so I knew that was the way I wanted to go. 
I shall take him out in the next month or so then and try and get him a an easier one or two. Thanks mate ??

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Nice pup that mate shouldn’t go wrong with a bit o beddy blood ??

Thank you and I agree. Fingers crossed he makes a good standard. Been reading the threads for a while and seems around  50/50 split of people who do and don’t rate the beddy inclusion in the Lurcher. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Samrog said:

Thank you and I agree. Fingers crossed he makes a good standard. Been reading the threads for a while and seems around  50/50 split of people who do and don’t rate the beddy inclusion in the Lurcher. 

I'm a fan 

20210925_113338.jpg

20210925_113037.jpg

• Like 2