No more ferreting with dogs

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably can’t be assed no more to upload it’s a waist of time plus there’s loads of jealousy in this game every c**ts got somat to prove it’s not worth the bother best option is just keep your head d

I've always said best way is to just get on do what you do and tell no one nothing as when you start letting folk no what you up to or going out with others it's when  problems start , I go out on me

An innocent thread about ferreting, and look what's happened there be a layby ,some peteril and a grand involved at this rate 

52 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

He put some good posts up but when someone starts telling others where they can and can not work there dogs they can go f themselves .to me he's a hobby hunter and nothing more no matter how many shushies he takes .

I take it hes not getting a Christmas card lol lol

On 08/10/2021 at 21:57, mC HULL said:

? just been sent this @Greb147 gone from pad vids to self defence vids now quality greb keep em up ?

Holy f***ing shit !!! ……..that has genuinely got to be the most toe curling, cringeworthy thing I have ever watched ! 
I can’t believe these people exist but they obviously do exist ! Help !

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Holy f***ing shit !!! ……..that has genuinely got to be the most toe curling, cringeworthy thing I have ever watched ! 
I can’t believe these people exist but they obviously do exist ! Help !

That reminds me of my mate when we were younger,but the worst thing was he chewed lips off.He is well know around the Durham area from his youth as a loon and so was a few others.But he has mellowed with age now in his 50s but he his a good lad.And always loved his hunting

Edited by lurchers
On 08/10/2021 at 21:56, Moocher71 said:

He put some good posts up but when someone starts telling others where they can and can not work there dogs they can go f themselves .to me he's a hobby hunter and nothing more no matter how many shushies he takes .

We all cut from the same cloth mate and plenty others  in your way of thinking but    il say my bit he’s a proper lad and deffo not a hobby hunter not putting in the miles by motor and the mileage walking days n nights  in a wk ain’t no Fkn hobby  in my book lol he would take anyone out to bring a pup or get a dog switched on   , he loves the game with passion and had plenty good dogs big n small for all jobs for many yrs  and not hobby dogs  like you and few others on here we all roll the same way  

29 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye me and your Mrs are like Swinburn  and Shergar when we get going .......

? 

That comment shows you what a  cnt box you realy are ya prob winking ya self to death ya self  proclaimed expert. will add Walter Swinburn aka the choirboy was gay and the mrs has told me she can recall the event and tells me she was riding Shergar and shergar was jammed up you and can upload the video of the end of day shot ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
49 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

That comment shows you what a  cnt box you realy are ya prob winking ya self to death ya self  proclaimed expert. will add Walter Swinburn aka the choirboy was gay and the mrs has told me she can recall the event and tells me she was riding Shergar and shergar was jammed up you and can upload the video of the end of day shot ?

That was suspiciously similar 2 a bite 

• Haha 3