Places you worked a lurcher

Lamped the hares on the back of teeside airport (Durham tees valley now) a good few years ago,we were on the back of the airplanes when they were parked up thinking,I’ve never seen these before.I’m surprised the cops never came.

• Like 1

Done the royal bank of Scotland on a rabbit job and came out with 136 with the air rifles,but that’s when I worked for a different pest control company.Years ago on the grass verges on Catterick army barracks we used to lamp the rabbits there and there used to be 100s,but that was back in the 80s early 90s.The military police weren’t happy with us.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Lamping hares on the grounds of an airport...digging foxes etc on MOD ranges in the Brecon beacons ?

Ahh the ranges , every foxing mans dream some good numbers taken off there 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

I’ve done some pest control on a nature reserve. All had to be done at nighttime though and we wasn’t supposed to tell anyone. Foxes and geese were the main target species 

A lot of that goes on 

• Like 1

Use to bolt the odd fox from the local Catholic school early 90's  under the old terrapin style classrooms.. Saturday mornings meet the caretaker Mr .Gren...removed a litter of cubs once from under a shed behind the post office in Nelson village lol only went over there for a birthday card for the ex Mrs?...we used to walk the old Machen  line and bolt foxes from the cable trays alongside the tracks,moved stuff for Cadw under instruction from the fishing club at night...catching grass snakes from some posh sorts pond when I worked with the countryside rangers as a teenager ?

• Like 2