Malinois X's

23 minutes ago, Black Country Bud said:

Hello all. Ive got a 1st cross malinois/grey bitch just coming up to 1 year old. Very impressed with her drive learning ability and stamina. Has anyone else got Mali crosses and how are you finding them?

Me pal had one I’ll try get a pic cracking lamper ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Your contributions most of the time are beyond strange. Are you on here 24/7? Are you suffering from as condition that impels you to contribute to every single thread on the entire forum?

I'm honoured that you have done the research to know such details. 

Feel free to add me as a friend if you so wish. ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Black Country Bud said:

Hello all. Ive got a 1st cross malinois/grey bitch just coming up to 1 year old. Very impressed with her drive learning ability and stamina. Has anyone else got Mali crosses and how are you finding them?

I've got one and one of my sons has a bitch from the same litter. They aren't 1st cross though, they've got a bit of pit in there too. They're only 9 months old so can't say how they are as hunters yet but mine seems to have a better than average nose and endless energy.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Black Country Bud said:

Any pics of her mate?

This is my lad...certainly no world beater but he's good fun?

20191115_102757.jpg

IMG-20180718-WA0002.jpg

• Like 8
38 minutes ago, postie said:

Any pics of her mate?

This is my lad...certainly no world beater but he's good fun?

20191115_102757.jpg

IMG-20180718-WA0002.jpg

Hes smart mate. Did you say there was other stuff in him too? Mines very tall and slim almost puts me in mind of a deerhound cross. Ill put a pic up. Im new to this forum so im trying to work it out.

• Like 1