Missing Dogs

Hope I get them back mate, my mate lost one about 2 weeks ago now and still not come home but he had some scouse lad on the phone telling him he had his dog and to transfer him £500 or he was going to put it in the ring with his pitbulls, my mate said he would meet him and give him the cash but he wouldn’t do it or send him a pic of his dog to prove he had it, the lad probably didn’t have my mates dog but what a c**ts trick to ring up saying that, bet there’s plenty that would of given him the money ??

11 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Hope I get them back mate, my mate lost one about 2 weeks ago now and still not come home but he had some scouse lad on the phone telling him he had his dog and to transfer him £500 or he was going to put it in the ring with his pitbulls, my mate said he would meet him and give him the cash but he wouldn’t do it or send him a pic of his dog to prove he had it, the lad probably didn’t have my mates dog but what a c**ts trick to ring up saying that, bet there’s plenty that would of given him the money ??

Aye I got them back mate thanks to some nice lass who picked them up running down the road and took them home.

Thats shit about your mates dog, and whoever that lad with the Pitt bulls is wants a good slap. Too many c*nets in the world! 

4 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Mate lost a boxer pup ,he put a 3 grand Reward on it on some site ,and was warned about hoax calls ,well he got a Liverpool lad ring up ,same thing then some fecker else saying they got him ,he Said "put the dog on the fone I wanna have a word wi him " they rang off ,still no dog back 

20 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Aye I got them back mate thanks to some nice lass who picked them up running down the road and took them home.

Thats shit about your mates dog, and whoever that lad with the Pitt bulls is wants a good slap. Too many c*nets in the world! 

Good to hear mate ? ? if my mate finds out where he lives think he will end up in jail himself so prob best he doesn’t find out ? but the lad does smarting up a bit ?