Time to sell the Ferrari!

If you think trackers are bad..some large plant firms "Blackwells" being one..have cameras inside the cab watching the operator aswell as cameras on the outside of the machine.

The company I'm working for has cameras on the outside constantly recording. If there's an accident a firm comes in and downloads the footage for the manager to view...

This is the front camera.theres 1 on the back aswell.and the hard drive is in the cab.

20211005_071756.jpg.0c4e34035741e8a25deacbf8e739ef54.jpg

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How you feel about a self driven car? I think I’d be all for it, if it worked an I could afford it, magine being able to sleep between jobs or destinations ??

Guaranteed youd be told to do paperwork between jobs . ?

29 minutes ago, baker boy said:

AP Webb have the same, saved some operators their jobs and others theirs, our firm want to put the face cameras in our vans, they make a noise if you look like you're falling asleep, I'll be well pissed off if something wakes me up when I'm napping on the m4 on the way home

Like the saying big brother is watching mate..lots of people moan about H&S but it's saved 1000's of lives and serious injuries.i don't mind the cameras on the machines..

4 hours ago, king said:

If you think trackers are bad..some large plant firms "Blackwells" being one..have cameras inside the cab watching the operator aswell as cameras on the outside of the machine.

The company I'm working for has cameras on the outside constantly recording. If there's an accident a firm comes in and downloads the footage for the manager to view...

This is the front camera.theres 1 on the back aswell.and the hard drive is in the cab.

20211005_071756.jpg.0c4e34035741e8a25deacbf8e739ef54.jpg

f***ing hell , I hope that doesn’t extend to my line , I’ll get sacked . 

• Haha 1