First time out

Hi lads fairly new to site. Took my little lad out ferreting for first time this morning maybe a bit early on in year yet but he been doing my head in asking!!! I myself havnt been in a few years but getting back in to it now. Just did two little sets close to home in a little wood never got anything out of them but first time my two young ferrets have been in sets so was pleased they have had a run around. My son enjoyed himself and got him out the house in outdoors for a bit so better look next time. 

All the best wallie.

IMG-20211002-WA0001.jpeg

20210925_104309.jpg

20210925_104330.jpg

• Like 11

You have joined a good site their atr plenty of good people on it that are more than happy to helps you out and guide you in the right direction with any questions you may have well done taking the Littel feller it seems you both had a great day together   

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Guss33 said:

You have joined a good site their atr plenty of good people on it that are more than happy to helps you out and guide you in the right direction with any questions you may have well done taking the Littel feller it seems you both had a great day together   

Who told you to say that,give the lad a couple of days and he will see what this site is like.If you said that about 7yrs plus ago you would be right.

• Like 2

Cheers for comments lads. Yes she she Mark's just didn't take her with us as she is a bit lame at min she will be right in week or so. Fancy having a go at make some nets watches a few vids on YouTube ect and fancy giving it a bash any of you lads make your own? 

2 hours ago, lurchers said:

Who told you to say that,give the lad a couple of days and he will see what this site is like.If you said that about 7yrs plus ago you would be right.

think that's a little bit harsh mate, I have had some good advice off a few people on here, there are some good people still on?

• Like 1

Lurchers is right a few years back there where a lot of lads on here you only had to ask and you got a straight answer but now some just want to take the piss out of people but you are also right fred90 there is a few good lads still about and to you Wallie Yes I make all my own nets 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

Lurchers is right a few years back there where a lot of lads on here you only had to ask and you got a straight answer but now some just want to take the piss out of people but you are also right fred90 there is a few good lads still about and to you Wallie Yes I make all my own nets 

I think some don’t like the truth on here mate shame really from what it was once like,but I think people want to start and think they were new once and needed a point in the right direction. Then complain why we twist about the new generation trashing the land in the Subaru Foresters thinking it’s great and wonder why the game is fecked.

• Like 1

That's true had a kid here last week med keen for the dogs but cant get any permission but of the clowns spoiling it for other people I keep me self to me self go out with a select few that I know wont feck it up by back tracking as a few have in the past

• Like 2