Big cat couldn’t find other thread

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The dead animal is a sheep mate, hope you ain’t got an fac ?killed by a single bite to the throat with a set of claw marks in its back were it was held down and it’s stomach contents removed before consumption, strong clues ??

On closer inspection you appear to be right. what f***ing dick I am?

• Haha 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he's a farmer with no goats or sheep left but he doesn't want 'trophy hunters' to shoot it ?? This 'farmer' wants it catching humanely ? What authorities has this 'farmer' contacted for h

Greyman will be knob in hand throwing himself around that barge looking at them pics..

G man is paddling like fck up the Leeds Liverpool canal 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Personally don't believe it to be this country

Sent it off to my little group,the techie guy done a reverse image search and I now have the name of the original photographer as well as the fact it was a photo taken in America and the trail cam details have been added to the original photo by photoshop, not fecking about here ??

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But why hasn't set up a kill cam when they come across such carcasses, still plenty of meat on that animal. 

As you know big cats return to their kills. 

Almost 2 year on and we still have cameras there mate the farmer disturbed the cat which may have spooked it also the amount of prey and lack of competition means we don’t often get returns to kills or kills taken up trees as much as you would in there native lands, maybe one day if we ever get to a reasonable size population those traits may return ?

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Almost 2 year on and we still have cameras there mate the farmer disturbed the cat which may have spooked it also the amount of prey and lack of competition means we don’t often get returns to kills or kills taken up trees as much as you would in there native lands, maybe one day if we ever get to a reasonable size population those traits may return ?

But to a cat getting spooked and disturbed often you are competing with it, surely it would revert to type. 

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sent it off to my little group,the techie guy done a reverse image search and I now have the name of the original photographer as well as the fact it was a photo taken in America and the trail cam details have been added to the original photo by photoshop, not fecking about here ??

I also did one, found very similar photos but not exact. Also don't think cat 1 and 3 is the same animal 

49 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I also did one, found very similar photos but not exact. Also don't think cat 1 and 3 is the same animal 

It’s the bottom right hand one of it sitting that flagged up, so you are probably right it’s more than one animal 

C227E81C-F8D5-489A-8F58-5C05345C88CE.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, MH1 said:

Is that documentary you were involved in out yet Greyman?

I saw a premier of it at a small picture house in Gloucester don’t know were it goes from there will try to find out and get back to you ?

• Like 4