Big cat couldn’t find other thread

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he's a farmer with no goats or sheep left but he doesn't want 'trophy hunters' to shoot it ?? This 'farmer' wants it catching humanely ? What authorities has this 'farmer' contacted for h

Greyman will be knob in hand throwing himself around that barge looking at them pics..

G man is paddling like fck up the Leeds Liverpool canal 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

G man is paddling like fck up the Leeds Liverpool canal 

He's out of the canals now and in tighter waterways, furiously bog snorkeling like a man possessed. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 3

Full of contradictions that lad, firstly he says the authorities keep brushing it under the carpet and then says he doesn't want the place filled with trophy hunters. 

What exactly does he think the authorities would do to a cougar that's on the rampage? ?

13 hours ago, king said:

Greyman will be knob in hand throwing himself around that barge looking at them pics..

Sadly mate I have loads of pics like it, but with no location details or land marks they mean nothing, have never been involved in any cases were a cat stayed long enough to clean out a farm, they keep moving so there is always prey for them and if it had stayed there and done what the guy is claiming he would probably have a few carcass pics to add some weight to his argument, I will look a little deeper but already think it’s fake if that helps you, as in your case I,m also quite good at spotting B,S . Anything else I can help you with just give me a shout ??

251841EF-39F9-4122-851D-555122B2D93E.jpeg

978553C0-6679-49AD-83D4-9188F4F00BFC.jpeg

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Full of contradictions that lad, firstly he says the authorities keep brushing it under the carpet and then says he doesn't want the place filled with trophy hunters. 

What exactly does he think the authorities would do to a cougar that's on the rampage? ?

The same as they did to the white stag mate, the first thing they say is public safety and get the firearms out, if you could open your mind a little bit you might even make a reasonable detective ?

32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sadly mate I have loads of pics like it, but with no location details or land marks they mean nothing, have never been involved in any cases were a cat stayed long enough to clean out a farm, they keep moving so there is always prey for them and if it had stayed there and done what the guy is claiming he would probably have a few carcass pics to add some weight to his argument, I will look a little deeper but already think it’s fake if that helps you, as in your case I,m also quite good at spotting B,S . Anything else I can help you with just give me a shout ??

Is this your photos mochara?

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Is this your photos mochara?

No mate just another one someone claimed is taken in the uk but with no other verification, in the digital age it’s not hard for someone in the states to send an SD card of unpublished pics, some of the people I,m involved with work on mountain lion projects in the states and have been to India working with leopards so if we wanted to falsify things pics and dna would be very easy to obtain ???

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No mate just another one someone claimed is taken in the uk but with no other verification, in the digital age it’s not hard for someone in the states to send an SD card of unpublished pics, some of the people I,m involved with work on mountain lion projects in the states and have been to India working with leopards so if we wanted to falsify things pics and dna would be very easy to obtain ???

Goodman greyman?

47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The same as they did to the white stag mate, the first thing they say is public safety and get the firearms out, if you could open your mind a little bit you might even make a reasonable detective ?

Exactly, so with that sort of photographic evidence he claims to have the authorities certainly wouldn't be brushing it under the carpet. ?

30 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly, so with that sort of photographic evidence he claims to have the authorities certainly wouldn't be brushing it under the carpet. ?

They wouldn’t be making a statement mate, helicopter thermal and marksmen is there response, this poor fecker was shot just after this picture was taken, public safety is the get out clause for pulling the trigger every time ??

4409995B-F513-44A2-A38A-D918525B5B97.jpeg

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Big riffle killed that deer ??. Field full of sheep and it chose venison for tea. Takes a bit of believing that

2 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Big riffle killed that deer ??. Field full of sheep and it chose venison for tea. Takes a bit of believing that

The dead animal is a sheep mate, hope you ain’t got an fac ?killed by a single bite to the throat with a set of claw marks in its back were it was held down and it’s stomach contents removed before consumption, strong clues ??

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The dead animal is a sheep mate, hope you ain’t got an fac ?killed by a single bite to the throat with a set of claw marks in its back were it was held down and it’s stomach contents removed before consumption, strong clues ??

But why hasn't set up a kill cam when they come across such carcasses, still plenty of meat on that animal. 

As you know big cats return to their kills.