PC Wayne Couzens

9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Another one from the Mets diplomatic squad in court today charged with rape.......

I bet a lot of phones are being cleared and hard drives being destroyed and a lot of arses twitching in the police today.

Cheers.

It seems that the Met' never shrugged off the Life on Mars culture. Cressida Dick should be sacked for the stupid comments about challenging officers. Couzins had a warrant card, uniform and inside knowldge. How the Hell could that poor girl have challenged that? All Dick's comments will do is get more people arrested for obstructing police or resisting arrest. 

• Like 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It seems that the Met' never shrugged off the Life on Mars culture. Cressida Dick should be sacked for the stupid comments about challenging officers. Couzins had a warrant card, uniform and inside knowldge. How the Hell could that poor girl have challenged that? All Dick's comments will do is get more people arrested for obstructing police or resisting arrest. 

Wheres your compassion sir   I've got the very sack for the likes of Cressida dick   Maggie. Thatcher and dianne abbot   it's in my bedroom   eh ? I'll sort the buggers out 

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Blimey this is all a bit Dear Deirdrie i didnt realise there was so many spotlessly charming gentlemen on here i must be the only dirty horrible Casanova left i used to fall in love every other month and never give a bollock for the sort i left behind.....had it done on me as well and life go's on its all part of learning....having only ever been completely faithful for the last 5 years of my now 18 year marriage i can totally get what true love and devotion is,not actually wanting to rump every bird that gives you the come on is a great feeling when that type of loyalty has never been required.....makes you realise as much as you think you was in love before,you probably wasnt....and thats great.

But talking of infidelity as though its a crime makes us sound like the backward f****n idiots who want to stone women to death for it or putting people in the shovel for showing their feet...f**k me we're a first world country.....yes in an ideal world we'd all become mature responsible good citizens at the age of consent......but this is the real world.

Interesting post.....how did you/would you feel about your wife getting pumped by another man?

On 03/10/2021 at 14:02, ChrisJones said:

I'm kinda a curious now, though. Those that do think it should carry a criminal penalty... what is punishment to fit the crime? Stoning? Acid attacks? :icon_eek:

You cannae be serious ?

But some cnuts will do exactly that. I've been cheated on twice, both times told them to go to fuuck and you craic on with life.

Like Borr, I've pretty much got fiuxking around out of my system (took me 38 years mind lol) but I never cheated on a "relationship", in any of those years. I've been lucky enough to have a number of beautiful relationships, with beautiful ladies, from all over the world and with most, we're still friends (not Austria ??). 

No one wants to be cheated on ;)

• Haha 1

Christ , a policeman being a sexual deviant , dishonest, reprobate. Who’d of thunk it ?

I live near Gloucester, remember Fred West ? Well when they went through all his filthy videos of his Mrs Rose , there were a lot of police who visited 25,Cromwell street. Of course it was covered up , but people talk and it’s common knowledge around here . 
           My old man was a policeman for 20 plus years and a more cynical, untrusting, hard nosed bloke you would never  come across . The job does this to them . You become a spectator on a cess pit of humanity, dealing with the very lowest forms of life , and it rubs off . Police are only people like us with all their  complicated thoughts and sexual proclivities. I think this guy is a one off . I don’t think any amount of inquiries or legislation is going to stop the “ lone nutter”, as tragic as it is . 

• Like 7
15 hours ago, littlefish said:

Interesting post.....how did you/would you feel about your wife getting pumped by another man?

She'd be gone and id be heartbroken mate simple as that.......like i say we all get there in the end.

How about yourself ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Seems to be more and more  horrible scummy c%nts these days killing people then 6 months later crying for a lesser sentences , breaking on the news is the stabbing of a nine year old in Boston got the seriously ask whats happening to this country 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Seems to be more and more  horrible scummy c%nts these days killing people then 6 months later crying for a lesser sentences , breaking on the news is the stabbing of a nine year old in Boston got the seriously ask whats happening to this country 

Saw that, little girl, R. I. P ?

Cops are looking for two blokes who walked up to a three year old child and one started to kiss her, yes, kiss a kid ? when the mother started to get a bit hysterical they walked off laughing ?

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Look around you in every area of life,what we never accepted we are now being told we must accept......bring in hordes of people with lower standards than your own and lower standards is what you will ultimately end up with.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2