PC Wayne Couzens

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, tb25 said:

As humans was we ment to spend a life time with same person..?

I don't think we were. Scripture plays a big part in that. Monogamy isn't for everyone and a recent study suggests Cluedo is a viable alternative.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...?

Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tandoori, with a beautiful Chicken Jalfrezi ..

I have no regrets, spending my life with one woman,...I had plenty of action in my youth, so I have no complaints?

Facts are, its great when you change from constant fecking to priceless friendship,....I would be lost without my Wife....

Stay safe now Brothers,. all the best, OldPhil.?

img Scans054.jpg

Blimey this is all a bit Dear Deirdrie i didnt realise there was so many spotlessly charming gentlemen on here i must be the only dirty horrible Casanova left i used to fall in love every other month and never give a bollock for the sort i left behind.....had it done on me as well and life go's on its all part of learning....having only ever been completely faithful for the last 5 years of my now 18 year marriage i can totally get what true love and devotion is,not actually wanting to rump every bird that gives you the come on is a great feeling when that type of loyalty has never been required.....makes you realise as much as you think you was in love before,you probably wasnt....and thats great.

But talking of infidelity as though its a crime makes us sound like the backward f****n idiots who want to stone women to death for it or putting people in the shovel for showing their feet...f**k me we're a first world country.....yes in an ideal world we'd all become mature responsible good citizens at the age of consent......but this is the real world.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I some what agree , although generally all folk have their vices , mine is beer and smokes, I had lots of fun in my twenties , got it out my system I guess , when lads settle or get trapped at a young age , which could happen to any of us then I understand wanting to see what another woman feels like , in the words of my father 'they're all the same ' or ' they'd all swap there kids for a car' lol maybe tongue in cheek but I've no desire for another woman, maybe like communism the theory is good but the reality is a bit different, work with lads breaking up a family for a two week fling, sounds like a bloody nightmare tbh but there's far worse sins , ' can look at the menu, even when you're on a diet ' ....

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Borr said:

I some what agree , although generally all folk have their vices , mine is beer and smokes, I had lots of fun in my twenties , got it out my system I guess , when lads settle or get trapped at a young age , which could happen to any of us then I understand wanting to see what another woman feels like , in the words of my father 'they're all the same ' or ' they'd all swap there kids for a car' lol maybe tongue in cheek but I've no desire for another woman, maybe like communism the theory is good but the reality is a bit different, work with lads breaking up a family for a two week fling, sounds like a bloody nightmare tbh but there's far worse sins , ' can look at the menu, even when you're on a diet ' ....

Yes but when your on a diet you look lovingly at the chips not the salad. ?