PC Wayne Couzens

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's a difficult one seeing as though I've never been married, getting carried away with the assumptions again pal? 

one thing I Am particularly good at brother is that I have a photographic memory . 
It’s truly a curse . 
I can read a book once and quote passages verbatim 

I recently scored 98 / 99/ 95 / 97 percent in foundation degree level engineering exams from a half hour revision period before hand 

i never forget a name or a face or a post contents ive read . 

In one of your various guises you’ve boasted on here about rattling a married chick . 

• Haha 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

one thing I Am particularly good at brother is that I have a photographic memory . 
It’s truly a curse . 
I can read a book once and quote passages verbatim 

I recently scored 98 / 99/ 95 / 97 percent in foundation degree level engineering exams from a half hour revision period before hand 

i never forget a name or a face or a post contents ive read . 

In one of your various guises you’ve boasted on here about rattling a married chick . 

Yet you questioned the dates of a squaddie who claimed to serve in Bosnia and Iraq? ?

I'm quite similar myself, I can recall things in fine detail events that happened decades ago when I was a bairn. 

And I'm sure I've nailed more than one married woman in my time. 

I can't count on one hand the women I've slept with. 

So in reality you've done a little fishing on here and found some dirt, please share mate. ??

Edited by Greb147
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yet you questioned the dates of a squaddie who claimed to serve in Bosnia and Iraq? ?

again moving the goalposts . What I questioned was that he was a private / jnco in Bosnia and had ptsd yet still served in Iraq . It’s a big career footprint but hey that’s bye the bye . 

you did though . So all your comparisons between the theft of a bike and a woman’s extra marital affairs causing anguish kinda fly out the window don’t they ? 

wonder if that charver was small minded enough to stick a blade in her or beat her after finding out about her liaison with you? 

I mean the bible does say “tho shall not covert another mans wife “ or is that just a handrail to your self as well?? 

But I do agreee on what your trying to push , just interesting to see the other show perspective i suppose  

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

again moving the goalposts . What I questioned was that he was a private / jnco in Bosnia and had ptsd yet still served in Iraq . It’s a big career footprint but hey that’s bye the bye . 

you did though . So all your comparisons between the theft of a bike and a woman’s extra marital affairs causing anguish kinda fly out the window don’t they ? 

wonder if that charver was small minded enough to stick a blade in her or beat her after finding out about her liaison with you? 

I mean the bible does say “tho shall not covert another mans wife “ or is that just a handrail to your self as well?? 

But I do agreee on what your trying to push , just interesting to see the other show perspective i suppose  

Did I, I can't recall, at least share what you've found.

If I were a betting man I'd say I have nailed a married woman or two, I can't think of any that spring to mind though. 

And if I have I've admitted I can be a hypocrite, can you admit the same? 

Edited by Greb147
Just now, Greb147 said:

Did I, I can't recall, at least share what you've found.

If I were a betting man I'd say I have nailed a married woman or two, I can't think of any that spring to mind though. 

And if I have I've admitted I can by a hypocrite, can you admit the same? 

Out of likes so yes course I can admit I’ve been wrong . It’s part of being human and improving yourself after all 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Out of likes so yes course I can admit I’ve been wrong . It’s part of being human and improving yourself after all 

Tbh I've never said adultery should be a crime, I'm just playing devil's advocate and questioning our thoughts and behaviours. 

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I am married and have been for over 20 years. I've never worried about affairs at any time. We agreed to monogamy and we stuck to it. Monogamy isn't for everyone.

Me and the Mrs prefer cluedo! 

• Haha 8
3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I wouldn't have been married as long as I have if I didn't take other people's feelings into account.

I'm merely stating that adultery should not carry a criminal penalty.

As someone who isn't married why are you worried about adultery?

Ohh…..this is interesting ?

I agree, it shouldn’t be a criminal offence……if someone is going to do it then they are going to do it, no point driving yourself mad.

Wipe your mouth and move on.

However, I can understand why in cultures that still have their particular faith at their core it is criminalised.

I suspect most people of faith will tell you family is the foundation that a civilised society is built on.

Family, Village, Country……if one is broken they are all broken.

I can understand why someone sabotaging that would be seen as a criminal…….I don’t condone it but I understand it ?

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Francie said:

Your over simplyfiying it chris,there is no punishment in law here,but it's a scummy thing to do.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm stating that adultery shouldn't carry a criminal penalty.

Why cant they just be honest up front an saying I want to get divorced,instead of been a sleazy scumbag?

As I said earlier in the thread. This is the risk/reward with the traditional marriage. If there was even a moments hesitation they shouldn't marry in the first place, IMO. Honesty clearly won't factor into this by the very nature of what we're discussing.

What if your wife was shagging your best friend behind your back,could you forget all about it?an move on?

Consenting adults an all that .........

Here's the crux of it. I'm utterly sure that would never happen. As certain as you'll ever be about anything. If I wasn't I would never have married. Again I'm stating that adultery shouldn't carry a criminal penalty. You're free to do as you please providing it's with consenting adults an all that.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, WILF said:

However, I can understand why in cultures that still have their particular faith at their core it is criminalised.

I fully understand it too but liberty and faith aren't always good bedfellows.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm stating that adultery shouldn't carry a criminal penalty.

As I said earlier in the thread. This is the risk/reward with the traditional marriage. If there was even a moments hesitation they shouldn't marry in the first place, IMO. Honesty clearly won't factor into this by the very nature of what we're discussing.

Here's the crux of it. I'm utterly sure that would never happen. As certain as you'll ever be about anything. If I wasn't I would never have married. Again I'm stating that adultery shouldn't carry a criminal penalty. You're free to do as you please providing it's with consenting adults an all that.

But technically it is illegal in over 20 states isn't it, in fact in some states it's a felony? 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But technically it is illegal in over 20 states isn't it, in fact in some states it's a felony? 

I honestly don't know. I just don't think it should be criminalised. I wouldn't do it, regardless, that's the promise I made. Government has no business in the private lives of (people) consenting adults.

Edited by ChrisJones
rephrase
  • Like 3

"Playing away" causes havoc to families. I've seen the fallout many times. Sounds pompous, and holier than thou I know, but I've been married 50 years next summer and never been tempted  to stray. When we worked away, I heard my mates referring to me as "Snow White".?. It never bothered me, one woman works for me, but I know it's not for everyone. You've got to walk in another man or woman's shoes before you judge them. Relationships are much harder to maintain these days, modern life is  not great for family life, especially when two partners are working all hours just to pay bills.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

I've been married a long, long time. Of course adultery shouldn't be a crime. I'd hate the thought the only reason my mrs was faithful was because she was worried about the legal consequences of doing otherwise.

Dog shit on her car door handle, yes, but I don't need the law to protect me or her.