PC Wayne Couzens

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ok so does that excuse adultery whilst under the vows of marriage?

It doesn't excuse anything.

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They can be free to pursuit whatever they like, that's called a divorce mate.

Consenting adults can do what ever they want. If you don't want the risk don't sign the papers.

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

And what about the implications for innocent parties like kids?

What about it?

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The facts are adultery is a sin in the Bible, if folk can go against it's preachings as they feel fit then what's the point of marriage in the first place? 

And?

I've never really cared about the bible or it's 'teachings.'

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

Good job that doesn't apply to anyone here.

Why shouldn't it then, do members of the US military have a higher moral compass the rest of us? 

Of course one could choose not to join the military if they feel like they can't keep it in their pants. ?

8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It doesn't excuse anything.

Consenting adults can do what ever they want. If you don't want the risk don't sign the papers.

What about it?

And?

I've never really cared about the bible or it's 'teachings.'

May are ask are you married mate, if so you must have cared when saying your vows? 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Why shouldn't it then, do members of the US military have a higher moral compass the rest of us? 

Of course one could choose not to join the military if they feel like they can't keep it in their pants. ?

No. Just a backward version of how consent works. Look at the sexual assault cases in the US military for context.

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

May are ask are you married mate, if so you must have cared when saying your vows? 

I am married and have been for over 20 years. I've never worried about affairs at any time. We agreed to monogamy and we stuck to it. Monogamy isn't for everyone.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

No. Just a backward version of how consent works. Look at the sexual assault cases in the US military for context.

Are they at a higher percentage than found in the general public? 

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I am married and have been for over 20 years. I've never worried about affairs at any time. We agreed to monogamy and we stuck to it. Monogamy isn't for everyone.

I'm speaking about you not caring religion and such. I said I imagine at that moment you were reciting your vows that they meant a lot. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Are they at a higher percentage than found in the general public? 

What's the difference? You're using the US military as a measuring device. Baffling given your audience.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I'm speaking about you not caring religion and such. I said I imagine at that moment you were reciting your vows that they meant a lot. 

I didn't recite vows. The legal ceremony was the signing of papers. It works for us.

How long have you been married?

Just now, ChrisJones said:

What's the difference? You're using the US military as a measuring device. Baffling given your audience.

I didn't recite vows. The legal ceremony was the signing of papers. It works for us.

How long have you been married?

I'm using it as an example when you stated only the absurd would call for adultery to be illegal. 

I have never been married. 

Just a thought chaps don't suppose any of you lot know of any decent ladies fer company   yes just company I'm to clapped out fer owt else   a breif description of myself  I sport a Bobby Charlton hair do I'm toothless   varicose veins up to my piles forgetful I could go on but I dunna want to brag about missen any longer      thank you 

• Haha 3
Just now, Greb147 said:

I'm using it as an example when you stated only the absurd would call for adultery to be illegal.

The US military is absurd. Behaviour between consenting adults shouldn't be illegal and face legal consequences.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I have never been married.

Hebrews 13:4

• Like 1