PC Wayne Couzens

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, BGD said:

If your mate admitted to raping and murdering a young woman would you stand up in court and say he was a decent bloke who shouldn't be sentenced too harshly?

Certainly not, and if that's what happened then they should be fired immediately. 

If I'm not mistaken they are not obliged to give a reference so shame on them, horrible cnuts. 

Edited by Greb147
39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m saying that you haven’t a dog in this fight . 

a while lol.

, we don’t kill in barbaric ways in the west , we don’t amputate limbs from thieves , we don’t burn people alive or carry out Mexican cartel or ISIS style punishments as it’s nothing short of being beastial . that should be left to , well , beasts . 

For child molesters murders we should treat them like beasts simple 

same as cousins wants torturing and killing slow 

How scared they must be what they go threw the c**ts 

it’s nothing to do with barbaric it doesn’t happen because those in charge are fearful they come a cropper 

it also send out a message you hurt women children your getting it slowly 

• Like 4
Just now, mC HULL said:

For child molesters murders we should treat them like beasts simple 

same as cousins wants torturing and killing slow 

How scared they must be what they go threw the c**ts 

it’s nothing to do with barbaric it doesn’t happen because those in charge are fearful they come a cropper 

it also send out a message you hurt women children your getting it slowly 

Are you a convert of the Taliban regime?

Chill out mate getting all prehistoric on people's ass. ?

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Are you a convert of the Taliban regime?

Chill out mate getting all prehistoric on people's ass. ?

It’s common sense mate you imagine what that poor women went threw cuffed then drove out a town raped and then murdered the scum bag needs to be hung drawn and quartered 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

It’s common sense mate you imagine what that poor women went threw cuffed then drove out a town raped and then murdered the scum bag needs to be hung drawn and quartered 

You're a fine example of my point mate but don't change for anyone. ?

That's why there will never be a referendum on Capital punishment because most people would vote for it for certain crimes.

Unfortunately when I was typing this I realised with the modern mentality of many nowadays it would be a close thing ?

Lethal injection for child killers and paedos would be a good start.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Greb147 said:

And speaking of adultery, some folk I suppose believe that adultery is more hurtful and more serious than theft. 

I mean I would be more hurt discovering that my wife of 20 years had cheated on me a hell of a lot more than someone breaking in to my shed and stealing my bicycle. 

If folk agree with chopping the hands off thieves or whatever then what would be a fitting punishment for a cheating wife. 

I see nobody has replied to this post. 

Best to stick ones head in the sand when faced with a teaser? 

How about you Francie lad, being a devout Christian what do you think would be a fitting punishment for adultery? 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I see nobody has replied to this post. 

Best to stick ones head in the sand when faced with a teaser? 

How about you Francie lad, being a devout Christian what do you think would be a fitting punishment for adultery? 

f**k all , there shouldn’t be one . 

• Like 2
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k all , there shouldn’t be one . 

Ok, serious question, in your opinion what would hurt and damage you more. 

Someone breaking in to your shed and stealing your Raleigh Activator or walking in on your wife of 30 years at it with another fella? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Ok, serious question, in your opinion what would hurt and damage you more. 

Someone breaking in to your shed and stealing your Raleigh Activator or walking in on your wife of 30 years at it with another fella? 

The bike obviously as after 30 years of marriage the bike would be a better ride …..

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

What should be the punishment for knocking neighbours awake at 4 in the morning ? 

in answer to yours , ones a materialistic theft , the other is a matter that only a pervasive culture would seek to control. 

Probably wipe my mouth , get back up town and spend the next decade mauling Cheshire housewives round wine bars , after claiming on my insurance for the bike . 

Reasonable enough ? 

• Like 1