PC Wayne Couzens

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Two seperate women sentenced in 2009 and 2010 for adultery , both sentences commuted 

one got 700 lashes instead. 

much more common in those usual safe havens of Iraq , Somalia , Sri Lanka . 

wonder why ? Animals 

I was in Riyadh in 1978 and I was shown a cordoned off part of a car park.

I was told the last stoning took place there many years before, it was done in a rather macabre but novel way;

A hole was dug with a JCB, the woman was placed in the hole, a priest read some Koran verses and threw a symbolic stone at the poor woman, then a tipper backed up, tipped a load of hardcore on her, and then it was tarmaced over !

As far as I'm aware, that was the last stoning in Saudi, but I'm sure it's happened a lot more recently in places like Iran and Pakistan.

Not the sort of punishment I'm advocating, but murderes, rapists, peadophiles, then yes, capital punishment I agree with.

Cheers.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m saying that you haven’t a dog in this fight . 

a while lol.

, we don’t kill in barbaric ways in the west , we don’t amputate limbs from thieves , we don’t burn people alive or carry out Mexican cartel or ISIS style punishments as it’s nothing short of being beastial . that should be left to , well , beasts . 

And speaking of adultery, some folk I suppose believe that adultery is more hurtful and more serious than theft. 

I mean I would be more hurt discovering that my wife of 20 years had cheated on me a hell of a lot more than someone breaking in to my shed and stealing my bicycle. 

If folk agree with chopping the hands off thieves or whatever then what would be a fitting punishment for a cheating wife. 

5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

We are all hypocritical when it comes down to justice. 

We call for the most brutal of punishments and rightly so yet lambast other cultures for doing the exact same, we are a funny old bunch aren't we. 

You are lol the hunting life’s Diane abbot lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, BGD said:
INEWS.CO.UK

Lord Justice Fulford said officers had "spoken supportively" of the murderer

Cops will always look after their own even if they've just plead guilty to raping and murdering a young woman.

Sadly I believe every inch of that . 

it’s a true phenomenon that people can’t believe or are too proud in them selves that they’ve had the wool pulled over their eyes by a f***ing wrong un 

8 minutes ago, BGD said:
INEWS.CO.UK

Lord Justice Fulford said officers had "spoken supportively" of the murderer

Cops will always look after their own even if they've just plead guilty to raping and murdering a young woman.

I don't understand the logic though in lambasting the police. 

If he appeared to be a straight up guy to them then that's exactly what you'd expect them to say when asked on the matter. 

It's like if he was a plumber or an electrician, would tradesman be made to feel guilty because a nutter murdered someone. 

Now I know full well most coppers are arseholes, it don't mean they are all closet Bundy's though. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It's like if he was a plumber or an electrician, would tradesman be made to feel guilty because a nutter murdered someone. 

Now I know full well most coppers are arseholes, it don't mean they are all closet Bundy's though. ?

If he was a plumber and his workmates came out with character references after he had admitted to the rape and murder I'd say they were wronguns too.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BGD said:

If he was a plumber and his workmates came out with character references after he had admitted to the rape and murder I'd say they were wronguns too.

But the character reference is asking them their thoughts on him as they knew him surely? 

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

There called the filth for a reason mate 

Just now, Greb147 said:

But the character reference is asking them their thoughts on him as they knew him surely? 

If your mate admitted to raping and murdering a young woman would you stand up in court and say he was a decent bloke who shouldn't be sentenced too harshly?

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Just one page covering a few months, how many of these where on the tele, whilst we were all talking shite about covid or summat just as distracting ☹️BCC8676D-0EBF-4FF9-A6F6-7C91FA5891CD.png.d701072ebd2a84a563a8a0d0e621c32e.png

WPC Gemma Dicks - Sex acts while on duty.

Brilliant :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

There called the filth for a reason mate 

Again, that doesn't mean that they are budding Ted Bundy's. 

It's like this bollocks on the TV, a woman claimed that if there was a serious problem on the street and there was a police officer that she wouldn't go to the police officer for help. 

STFU love and stop talking absolute nonsense. 

• Like 1