PC Wayne Couzens

You can get yourself a 14-18rec for armed robbery; even if nobody is hurt, i am not for a second advocating crime or criminality,but most of those men would try to attain the prize without a single soul being hurt, if you're two or three strikes up on that sort of charge you can expect to ferried around the dispersals for life potentially! Thats a prehistoric pursuit anyway in this day & age so lets say someone involved in a drugs conspiracy,again,you can walk into the dock and you wont see daylight for years! 

Yet the most sickest of people seem to get little 2s and 3s and occasionally bigger lots,and when one of them does get absolutely walloped with a tarriff like this dog c**t he will likely serve it in rather better conditions than many,

Im not saying robbery or dealing is right,not at all,what i am saying is many many people want to indulge in drugs,including people in responsibility and power,and most people who tried to accumulate money quickly back in the day at no point wanted to physically harm anyone unnessecarily, 

No woman or child asks to have their life completely f*****g ruined and the sentencing and treatment of some of these people will forever astound me 

It screams of valuing money over lives a lot of the time,a substantial money crime and youll be behind the door for years but some sick and disgusting pursuit you might be out in 2! I saw an article not so long back,some utter cretin was arrested and locked up for coke and possesion of indecent images, barely F all for the images,the time came from the coke 

Its all f****d 

• Like 4

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Wonder what the level of corruption is in the police? What proportion are decent guys who have never fitted people up and what proportion are completely corrupt?

I think to an extent it depends on individual forces. I think the forces in the big cities are  much more corrupt than rural forces. I think if I was a woman I would be scared stiff if I was approached by a cop at night. When there's so little confidence in the police, something needs to be done to address that lack of trust.

Whatever most peoples idea of the police is…….it isn’t !

This modern post Lawrence force is a different animal again.

However, Boy Scouts can’t deal with savages……..it’s takes savages to deal with savages.

Years ago it was just a given that police and villains were basically the same…..they just stood in different sides of the fence……most of the time ! Lol 

• Like 2

A lot of the time law makers and sentence givers are to blame imo, I'm no fan of police and was brought up to treat them with manners but as servants of the people. They've helped fight terrorism, but as a friend of mine who is weapons trainer said strongest mafia in London is the met. Lol

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Of course we are, we forever say things like he should be tortured slowly or what ever yet are outraged when brutal capital punishment is carried out in other countries. 

I'm all for torturing those that deserve it but let's not look down on others that do the same. 

I can’t speak for others but the significant factor is the quality of the judicial process, not the punishment.

If you were on trial, would you prefer to be tried in a Middle Eastern / African / central / South America court? Or a British one?

18 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I can’t speak for others but the significant factor is the quality of the judicial process, not the punishment.

If you were on trial, would you prefer to be tried in a Middle Eastern / African / central / South America court? Or a British one?

I get that but I am talking about murderers here. 

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of people, me included. 

How many times have we said such and such should be tortured slowly before their death? 

These same people then go on to cry that those who carry out such practices are barbaric monsters. 

And I'm certain that most don't clarify that they are merely speaking of crimes like adultery when they vilify such punishments. 

Edited by Greb147

I think it’s important to remember that this stuff is extremely rare in this county and to not get so caught up in emotion that we throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak.

On the whole normal people have a bit of morality about them but it does concern me where this ranks in the priorities today’s world. Coupled with the fact that there seems to be an awful lot of folk who have nothing going on in there lives other than where their next f**k is.

I definitely don’t think we should be censoring sex in any way but I don’t think it’d do any harm to put a bit more value on being a decent human and having more about you than how many people you have f****d in the arse. Just look at the absolute degenerates we give fame to if you want evidence for our values as a society…

• Like 4
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Not all of us.....

I admire the Saudi system of justice.

If you are a rapist, peadophile, drug dealer, murderer, you know you will get your head chopped off if you're  caught.

If you're caught theiving three times, you get your hand cut off.

When you go to jail, you get basic bread and water, your family and friends have to bring you any extra food.

I believe in retribution, not rehabilitation......

Cheers.

What about the rights of females, though?  I believe in firm justice being seen to be done, but overall, are females treated well?  Are all females even allowed to drive now?  Are they believed in their own right without the approval of a male relative etc.?  Many questions......

1 minute ago, littlefish said:

What about the rights of females, though?  I believe in firm justice being seen to be done, but overall, are females treated well?  Are all females even allowed to drive now?  Are they believed in their own right without the approval of a male relative etc.?  Many questions......

Saudi justice leaves a little to be desired. I have come into contact twice with the Saudi justice system.  That's why I am typing this post with my nose.

• Haha 4
18 minutes ago, littlefish said:

My daughter in law is Saudi, she can drive if she wants to, she travels the world for work, she visits us in the UK, she doesn't need permission from anyone.

I can only speak from my own experiences, I'm not a spokesman for the saudi government, and my comment was only referring to crime and punishment. 

Cheers.

18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My daughter in law is Saudi, she can drive if she wants to, she travels the world for work, she visits us in the UK, she doesn't need permission from anyone.

I can only speak from my own experiences, I'm not a spokesman for the saudi government, and my comment was only referring to crime and punishment. 

Cheers.

That's really interesting.  When you say your daughter is 'law' in saudi, is she police or a lawyer etc?  I considered going to work there about 20 years ago but was concerned about the practicalities unless working in a 'compound for westerners' all relative luxuries included, of course.......

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Any normal person wants harsher punishments for rapists and murderers, cant recall anyone calling for women who have been raped to get stoned to death, other than the obvious backward bast@rds from the religion of peace

Who's mentioned women getting stoned to death? 

We are discussing murder here so let's compare like for like shall we. 

2 minutes ago, littlefish said:

That's really interesting.  When you say your daughter is 'law' in saudi, is she police or a lawyer etc?  I considered going to work there about 20 years ago but was concerned about the practicalities unless working in a 'compound for westerners' all relative luxuries included, of course.......

No, my daughter-in-law is the widow of my late son, sorry for the confusion.

She has a degree from an American university and heads up the finance division of an international Law company, 

I lived in Saudi for 26 years and have a certain affinity for it and it's people, whilst also realising not everything about the governance of the country is perfect, by any means.

But getting back on the threads track, be sure that if Couzens had been convicted of the same crime in Saudi, his head would be lying, separated from his body, in a public car park today.

Cheers.

• Like 5