PC Wayne Couzens

WTF? I reckon nothing much shocks me now. Homo Sapiens is lower than  a rat in the morality evolutionary  stakes . But the cop who used his police ID to handcuff a victim and then raped and murdered her has got me baffled. Words fail.me. How did he hide in the cops for so long? Why would he do that?

Why do these feckers not do themselves in after committing such acts of evil? Why would you want to live in prison as an ex _ cop with your fellow cons all wanting to maim or kill you. Not to mention your mind reminding you everyday  that you took an innocent life in the most perverted way.

What a piece of shit.

• Like 14

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can you imagine what that poor girls parents must be going through,...time and time again,..their minds must be in turmoil and probably will remain so, until they die. Personally,..I do not hold

? We are all individuals,...no set rules for everyman...? Last night could have been 'Red Panty Night',.. but after 47 years of marriage,. I chose to celebrate our anniversary at the Mowchat Tand

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said a

Posted Images

A vile person, unfortunately they get put in with the peadophiles for their own safety , I believe he was reported for exposing himself in a KFC, but at the same time I don't think someone flashing is a signal that they're going to be a murderer, but maybe not the behaviour of someone in law enforcement. Sad for the family, hopefully he gets some karma coming his way....

Just now, chartpolski said:

Evidently he was thought a "wrong 'un" by his colleagues and had complaints about flashing that weren't followed up.

Just another disaster on Cressida Dicks watch, but she's just been given a two year extension to her contract

Go figure.......

Cheers.

If anybody was an establishment appointment it's that woman. An absolute car crash of a woman.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Evidently he was thought a "wrong 'un" by his colleagues and had complaints about flashing that weren't followed up.

Just another disaster on Cressida Dicks watch, but she's just been given a two year extension to her contract

Go figure.......

Cheers.

Extension awaits here    ? 

I heard the morhers and fathers statements read out on the radio earlier, I wish I hadn't listened tbh... heartbreaking, I could only (selfishly) think of my kids, what I would feel, the father said about being the protector, that helplessness that he couldn't be there for his daughter....I couldn't live with that feeling....

There aren't words to describe the piece of shit that killed her, he's not human let alone a man.... there isn't a punishment fit for him, but I hope he suffers and dies slowly....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

He transferred into the met from Kent where his colleagues had nicknamed him the rapist for fukc sake. There’s some heads going to roll when the subsequent enquiry takes place …. He is that depraved that two days after raping strangling and burning that poor young woman in a woods in Kent he took his kids on a day out to the very same woods …………..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Absolute f****n wrong'un,no words,and its a shame the system will keep him as far away from any proper people as possible as he wouldlnt be on the landing very long 

Even a spice head would serve an utter disgrace like that up 

Edited by Billy b
  • Like 2