Using mole traps

1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

You sure your not Paul ???,...lol,....(& if I believe you, does he engage on here at all ?)

Seems the smart ones, who realise the best way to make money, from "molecatching" is to run courses & sell traps ! & accessories, etc,......rather than the hard work of actually doing the job, full time !! ??

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100%. Theyll still be there when the rain stops! 

? As far as Trapping various critters goes,.. catching moles, sure ain't Rocket Science.... Some guys insist upon making the job, far harder than it is,.. I guess that is a kind of traditional mo

Took these this morning on a nearby estate.   

Posted Images

Seems the smart ones, who realise the best way to make money, from "molecatching" is to run courses & sell traps ! & accessories, etc,......rather than the hard work of actually doing the job, full time !! ??

& there's probably a reason or two, for that, right enough !

4 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

& am still waiting, are you a member or associated,  with a mole catching body/ group, or not ?

I’m still waiting for you to address my points

bit as an aside no I’m not and nor will I ever be

they do not speak for me 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

What points ?,...be specific 

Since Jeff a such an awesome dude explain why

why will 24 hour trap checking benefit us

why will only being allowed to use his traps help us

will putting heavy turf on top of barrels springs give humane catches

is it decent and fair to only give accreditation only when he receives a positive review(I believe this to blackmail quite frankly)

is it honest to demand  people buy his dibbers and paint rollers to do the course

lets start there

since you’ve used the putange and told me in pms that you were wrong about them and they’re a decent humane trap why is Jeff so keen to ban them

Why won’t Jeff let the public see his dvd on mole welfare and his attempt to get traps banned?

let’s start there

there are others running courses but they actually teach people how to catch moles

jeff doesnt

as an aside I am also self taught and been at it over thirty years

ive taught people(no charge) who’ve been on his courses and they knew next to nothing about how to catch them

On 12/10/2021 at 11:51, tilimangro said:

Since Jeff a such an awesome dude explain why

why will 24 hour trap checking benefit us

why will only being allowed to use his traps help us

will putting heavy turf on top of barrels springs give humane catches

is it decent and fair to only give accreditation only when he receives a positive review(I believe this to blackmail quite frankly)

is it honest to demand  people buy his dibbers and paint rollers to do the course

lets start there

since you’ve used the putange and told me in pms that you were wrong about them and they’re a decent humane trap why is Jeff so keen to ban them

Why won’t Jeff let the public see his dvd on mole welfare and his attempt to get traps banned?

let’s start there

there are others running courses but they actually teach people how to catch moles

jeff doesnt

as an aside I am also self taught and been at it over thirty years

ive taught people(no charge) who’ve been on his courses and they knew next to nothing about how to catch them

Your first five points ?....i already stated to you previous,  that i don't necessarily subscribe to all Jeff's aims, intentions,  & so called standards etc,....& some other points a will need to get confirmed, before I accept ALL of them, second hand, etc,...& the Putange, aye, a tried it , & it can catch well, but equally it has its faults, too,...& the "mole welfare"  aspect is incorporated into a longer video, that is currently available.  So who am I talking too, then ?  ,....who are you ?

Edited by earth-thrower
Just now, earth-thrower said:

Your first five points ?....i already stated to you previous,  that i don't necessarily subscribe to all Jeff's aims, intentions, etc,....& some other points a will need to get confirmed, before I accept ALL of them, second hand, etc,...& the Putange, aye, a tried it , & it can catch well, but equally it has its faults, too,...& the "mole welfare"  aspect is incorporated into a longer video, that is currently available.  So who am I talking too, then ? , cause I'm Kevin , from Renfrewshire, Scotland ,....who are you ?

My point is that I've also learned, stuff, from Jeff's work, etc,......

3 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Wasting my time with you

done

Mate, your naive , if you think your overwhelming denigrating tone, throughout, all this, is gonna bother me, & as I say , WHO are you ?, I'm asking,...  all this Internet talk, aside, & let me know when you've bought his video, a can't wait for your expert analysis, of it ? ?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Mate, your naive , if you think your overwhelming denigrating tone, throughout, all this, is gonna bother me, & as I say , WHO are you ?, I'm asking,...  all this Internet talk, aside, & let me know when you've bought his video, a can't wait for your expert analysis, of it ? ?

You can laugh,...but since you've demonstrated how strongly you feel, here & how you 'fear' Jeff's proposals, etc, what you actively doing to oppose them then ????,....cause am just not sure how 'transparent' your being here, anyway

• Haha 1

You can laugh,...but since you've demonstrated how strongly you feel, here & how you 'fear' Jeff's proposals, etc, what you actively doing to oppose them then ????,....cause am just not sure how 'transparent' your being here, anyway

Or am I better delivering that, in good old 'Scottish Council scheme' patter ??,...& put it how I really want too ! ????

• Haha 1