Vegan dog ? The acid test

44 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

The dog looks a bit healthy to be living on lettuce, I bet there aren't many cats left on her block, or birds, rats and mice. I hate vegans, lol.

Did I read Right that aus have bad time with the vegan loons. That they bought in new laws against them? 

18 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Did I read Right that aus have bad time with the vegan loons. That they bought in new laws against them? 

Not sure about the laws but I heard some vegans starved their kid with the crap diet and I think it died. Total halfwits but their own brains are probably starved of protein.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

They're worse than junkies, they should have their kids taken off them, and they call hunters cruel.

They ought skin the c**ts alive  and mek them eat each other, that will teach the lentil chewing wankers

• Haha 5
11 hours ago, Black neck said:

They ought skin the c**ts alive  and mek them eat each other, that will teach the lentil chewing wankers

You surely do have some harsh penalties over there Blacky, we got sent over to this sh---ole just for stealing food and I think at least one for porking a pig, lol.

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

You surely do have some harsh penalties over there Blacky, we got sent over to this sh---ole just for stealing food and I think at least one for porking a pig, lol.

I should think the pig porking be bred out on you be now ,but spose it still crop up from time 2 time in the aussie equivalent of Coalville 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

I should think the pig porking be bred out on you be now ,but spose it still crop up from time 2 time in the aussie equivalent of Coalville 

Yeah we have our fair share of those places where I believe the pig thing is mandatory, lol.

• Haha 1