Nelson's nets

Seen this on FB  so thought you may want to read it

Nelsons Net Loft

Firstly, let me apologise for the temporary closure and lack of contact/response to any enquiries. Earlier this year I purchased a rundown building with the intention of turning it into my new "HQ" it was in a sorry state to say the least but the price was far too good to turn down.
Shortages of building materials, poor quality supplies etc and on top of doing all the works myself it's taken its toll on my body and taken much much longer than anticipated to get this renovation towards the finish line.
Unfortunately I had to take the difficult decision to not login hence the lack of response. 18 hours a day, 7 days a week I was at full capacity, physically and mentally I was almost cooked.
I've still got the kitchen and toilets to fit and a few other bits and bobs and she's complete but
this weekend I shall start taking orders again,,,,,
Over the last 15 years I have always struggled to keep up with demand, waiting times have been unacceptable but after the work I've put in this should be a thing of the past, big things are coming,,,,,,, some of them are already here ?
Thanks for your patience ladies and gentlemen, winter is on its way, have a wonderful season people. ATVB.
  • Like 7

I'm still alive and kicking, the opportunity to buy this place was too good to pass up. Its taken a lot of hard work and I'm glad it's almost finished. I'm having a rethink into how I conduct business as to improve customer service and cut out the waiting times and the odd missed order. Bear with me guys, this will be like a well oiled machine before long. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1