Vodaphone tracker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get what you are saying mate. I try keep things simple. My dogs range on some of my land and are out of sight for a while. If I sit and wait then they always seem to find their way back to me or the

My dogs have a garmin collar on even if just exercising , I don’t do it for others I don’t it for piece of mind  Had Garmin 13/14 years now , they are on even running rabbits as past experiences

Had an hour with the daughter few bunny’s standing water was hearing you good bit off 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, white van man said:

I get what you are saying mate. I try keep things simple. My dogs range on some of my land and are out of sight for a while. If I sit and wait then they always seem to find their way back to me or the house. I’m going to go down the tracker route just for piece of mind. Only for daytime hill work. My old mans dog chased after something on the hill once. Couldn’t find her for 3 days. When we did she was wrapped up and hanging from a fence. Lived but had to have her back leg taken off. If she was fitted with a tracker we would have found her within an hour. I think they are must haves for some of the lads on here that hunt a bit differently from the majority. 

Very good point there i did have a similar thing happen it said dog was sitting and not moving dog was caught in a fence beck legs through middle strand top strand under hes belly luckily dog just stayed still but i do wonder would i have found him without the gps

4 hours ago, C.green said:

Mate i not a clue he uses hes for big land coursing. It aint never gonna be as sharp as a garmin at that money is it i have a garmin barely use it these days.

I'm looking to buy a garmin so if you thinking of selling it let me no .

12 hours ago, Big Ron said:

My dogs have a garmin collar on even if just exercising , I don’t do it for others I don’t it for piece of mind 

Had Garmin 13/14 years now , they are on even running rabbits as past experiences have taught me you never know what’s over the brow, had dogs on things silent 100m away in woods that wouldn’t of found if not for good old trusty Garmin. But suppose it can also boil down to type of animals you keep.

Maybe it's just my old ears but, in woodland, even when things are noisy I find it tricky to find.? The direction's not always obvious to me through thickly wooded areas.

Edited by Maximus Ferret
2 hours ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Maybe it's just my old ears but, in woodland, even when things are noisy I find it tricky to find.? The direction's not always obvious to me through thickly wooded areas.

I’m at that stage too brother ? I need all the aids and help I can get now ?? when I was young lad use to be lamp and motorbike battery and knife and away I’d go now I’m like Robbocop with kit on me ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1