Vodaphone tracker

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

If I was regularly losing sight of my dog an didn’t know where it was I’d think about changing summat, I know we all stay in diff places but j can’t see how anybody other than very few folk need these collars, fcuk I know folk with packs of hounds that don’t even use em ? them collars are just a ‘Look at me, I’m serious ‘ statement ??

I did have a dog it was very useful for as the f***ing thing was leaving bodies everywhere and very useful for the odd trip away but yeah when i see folk putting one on every walk you do tend to think its a photo opportunity thing lol

• Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get what you are saying mate. I try keep things simple. My dogs range on some of my land and are out of sight for a while. If I sit and wait then they always seem to find their way back to me or the

My dogs have a garmin collar on even if just exercising , I don’t do it for others I don’t it for piece of mind  Had Garmin 13/14 years now , they are on even running rabbits as past experiences

Had an hour with the daughter few bunny’s standing water was hearing you good bit off 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If I was regularly losing sight of my dog an didn’t know where it was I’d think about changing summat, I know we all stay in diff places but j can’t see how anybody other than very few folk need these collars, fcuk I know folk with packs of hounds that don’t even use em ? them collars are just a ‘Look at me, I’m serious ‘ statement ??

I get what you are saying mate. I try keep things simple. My dogs range on some of my land and are out of sight for a while. If I sit and wait then they always seem to find their way back to me or the house. I’m going to go down the tracker route just for piece of mind. Only for daytime hill work. My old mans dog chased after something on the hill once. Couldn’t find her for 3 days. When we did she was wrapped up and hanging from a fence. Lived but had to have her back leg taken off. If she was fitted with a tracker we would have found her within an hour. I think they are must haves for some of the lads on here that hunt a bit differently from the majority. 

• Like 6
Just now, Wales1234 said:

I got them cause this old c**t I call a dog will sit on a mark till I go and get her ?

When you get these sort of distances I’d rather have one on than not , got mates that have lost dogs out here and never found , like geth said peace of mind 

0E6970F3-354C-4F4A-AEFC-DD98576FFF82.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

When you get these sort of distances I’d rather have one on than not , got mates that have lost dogs out here and never found , like geth said peace of mind 

0E6970F3-354C-4F4A-AEFC-DD98576FFF82.jpeg

Can see how there handy daytime if alone dog always returns were you slipped but sometimes you can be miles the other way looking for em could be somewhere with something close to road or house you need to get the ASAP 

My dogs have a garmin collar on even if just exercising , I don’t do it for others I don’t it for piece of mind 

Had Garmin 13/14 years now , they are on even running rabbits as past experiences have taught me you never know what’s over the brow, had dogs on things silent 100m away in woods that wouldn’t of found if not for good old trusty Garmin. But suppose it can also boil down to type of animals you keep.

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

My dogs have a garmin collar on even if just exercising , I don’t do it for others I don’t it for piece of mind 

Had Garmin 13/14 years now , they are on even running rabbits as past experiences have taught me you never know what’s over the brow, had dogs on things silent 100m away in woods that wouldn’t of found if not for good old trusty Garmin. But suppose it can also boil down to type of animals you keep.

Loose them bull x just get to nearest sheep field mate ? ?

20 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

U owe me ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Correct lol 

I don’t spout shite mate 

Neither would I get a garmin  for a type that has a min in the tank at most lol

You are the original mr shit spouter of THL  , have a cider and give your mouth a rest and get out and do a bit instead of living on here  ??   My job is done here now?

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You are the original mr shit spouter of THL  , have a cider and give your mouth a rest and get out and do a bit instead of living on here  ??   My job is done here now?

Lol I speak gospel Ron I don’t drink either mate lol 

we had rain I was out first time this season yesterday stopping them lol

i do plenty don’t worry yourself about that ?