Vodaphone tracker

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get what you are saying mate. I try keep things simple. My dogs range on some of my land and are out of sight for a while. If I sit and wait then they always seem to find their way back to me or the

My dogs have a garmin collar on even if just exercising , I don’t do it for others I don’t it for piece of mind  Had Garmin 13/14 years now , they are on even running rabbits as past experiences

Had an hour with the daughter few bunny’s standing water was hearing you good bit off 

Posted Images

It will pinpoint your dog to within 5 metres over 600 miles away you thick set of Knts ?

Dont know whether it's waterproof or not, you'd think they'd have considered that?

You maybe wouldn't want/need it on them all the time so maybe just tape it up if it's not waterproof?

Feck knows, looked decent for the cost/reward ratio? Especially for lurcher owners who were thinking of shelling out £300+ in one go for a Garmin etc?

Cheers, D.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, dytkos said:

It will pinpoint your dog to within 5 metres over 600 miles away you thick set of Knts ?

Dont know whether it's waterproof or not, you'd think they'd have considered that?

You maybe wouldn't want/need it on them all the time so maybe just tape it up if it's not waterproof?

Feck knows, looked decent for the cost/reward ratio? Especially for lurcher owners who were thinking of shelling out £300+ in one go for a Garmin etc?

Cheers, D.

Ffs I've heard it all now  , aup Wales 1234 that were a cracking hunt tother day up on the hill good job that pointer dint go no further it were 598 mile away last time I seen it ,598 and 5 metres actually SheepChaser  ,well thank feck for that 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Had it second hand off a member on here..350/400 can't remember tbh...I only use it in heavily wooded areas ,just let the bitch go,then get out and track her??

I'm moving in next couple weeks to Thetford forest area so will be needing something to help keep track of me runner . 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm moving in next couple weeks to Thetford forest area so will be needing something to help keep track of me runner . 

I've no experience of these Vodafone things...but wouldn't be without my Garmin now..piece of mind if they f**k off on a jaunt??

1 hour ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Does his one work in heavy forest? Oh and does he need to get a phone signal?

Mate i not a clue he uses hes for big land coursing. It aint never gonna be as sharp as a garmin at that money is it i have a garmin barely use it these days.

• Like 1

Infact thinking about it ive had them proper dog gps lose signal in forests and certain place not for from me ya get the qestion mark come up but tbh when ya buy they trackers alot of dogs dont go off as far as ya think.

• Like 2