Vodaphone tracker

Had to go in the shop yesterday to sort Mrs phone out and matey was showing me these, works from an app on your phone, accurate to 5m and works all over the UK.

Ones in the shop had a key ring loop on them are about an inch and a half wide and half inch thick.

£300 up front and £3 a month, get 2 for £4.50 a month.

Look okay, has anyone tried them?

Cheers, D.

ESHOP.V.VODAFONE.COM

Curve, the smart GPS tracker with SIM card designed to attach to keys, bag or car. A small GPS tracker that keeps in touch with your favourite things.

Ignore REM ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get what you are saying mate. I try keep things simple. My dogs range on some of my land and are out of sight for a while. If I sit and wait then they always seem to find their way back to me or the

My dogs have a garmin collar on even if just exercising , I don’t do it for others I don’t it for piece of mind  Had Garmin 13/14 years now , they are on even running rabbits as past experiences

Had an hour with the daughter few bunny’s standing water was hearing you good bit off 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Had to go in the shop yesterday to sort Mrs phone out and matey was showing me these, works from an app on your phone, accurate to 5m and works all over the UK.

Ones in the shop had a key ring loop on them are about an inch and a half wide and half inch thick.

Cheers, D.

ESHOP.V.VODAFONE.COM

Curve, the smart GPS tracker with SIM card designed to attach to keys, bag or car. A small GPS tracker that keeps in touch with your favourite things.

Ignore REM ?

I haven't tried one but I'd bet they wouldn't work unless you can get a phone signal. Don't know how it is in UK but over here, if you're in a fold in the mountains, below a tall cliff etc. etc. you'd get no phone signal.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

ESHOP.V.VODAFONE.COM

Ignore REM ?

Edited to say £30 up front, not £300 ?‍♂️