Base NV90 night vision

13 hours ago, Dervburner said:

How much shorter is the new 007 compared to the old one? I tried the original 007 and couldn’t get on with it being so far back.

Original £330 new one £540 

I managed to move my scope forward a bit for the pard to work a compromise between the both 

• Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45mm but the details are here DB  

Last night my buddy and myself went to try the 007a as the 007s was going to be a wish list product BUT we found the unit was anything but ideal with sharp centre image which was about 20% of the scre

John Wayne shooting from the hip ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Original £330 new one £540 

I managed to move my scope forward a bit for the pard to work a compromise between the both 

Yerr, I’d considered that idea. Of course, with the new model 007s pard there’s also the option to put your rifle in the river if you fancy. That alone has got to be worth the extra price? ?

45 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Yerr, I’d considered that idea. Of course, with the new model 007s pard there’s also the option to put your rifle in the river if you fancy. That alone has got to be worth the extra price? ?

My buddy has prepaid £450 so if you have some healthy dealings with your rfd, there is some profit to chip at and if I do buy one, I will not be paying more than £450........

Phil

• Like 1

Last night my buddy and myself went to try the 007a as the 007s was going to be a wish list product BUT we found the unit was anything but ideal with sharp centre image which was about 20% of the screen, the remaining area was blurred so god knows what that was all about.  Before anyone asks, we moved the 007 further away from the scope lens and tested on three other scopes, all were the same result ................................................ Another trip to the rfd today and swapped for the last 008 on the shelf.

This is not my purchase but I felt the stress for him and at last now he has another 008 which he is very familiar with ALTHOUGH this new one is not an LRF however it has a built in range finder but so far he has managed to get it on the screen but how the hell it works,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well not my problem but it only shows how to switch it on in the manual so some discussion on facebook tonight as well as combing through youtube, ME, well I am going out with my faithfull nitesite which simply fecking works ?

Phil 

• Haha 2

You need a decent IR with out one imo  they are shit compared to the original one . 
Few mates have the 007a and I have looked through them  and most have another aftermarket ir ,but another £130 for one   . With out them they are awful 

If your using a Hawke Vantage "Side Focus" I found them not very good at all, even with the original NV007 models. The Vantage "Front Focus" are much better for the NV007 and cheaper.. Moving upto to an Airmax or Sidewinder also there bot much better than the "Side Focus" vantage models... Like I say the front focus AO vantage is the best cheap option.

I would definitely try a different scope..