Base NV90 night vision

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

45mm but the details are here DB  

Last night my buddy and myself went to try the 007a as the 007s was going to be a wish list product BUT we found the unit was anything but ideal with sharp centre image which was about 20% of the scre

John Wayne shooting from the hip ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, pav said:

Why don't you wait Phil and try the commander nv100 there getting glowing reports

Yes I agree having seen a couple of youtube vids of the NV100, it does look really good. It is quite long and would require me to move the scope forward in order to get it in a comfortable position which I didn't want to do, so to maintain daylight shooting position of the scope.   

44 minutes ago, philpot said:

I am going to look at the new Pard 007 tonight as my pal is bringing it round, not going for one but nevertheless interested.  

Make sure you use another ir to show it at its best 

Well even with the built in IR, it is far better than the NV90 Mitch.  One interesting thing was that My buddy has an Airmax s/f unlike my two Airmax Compact s/f scopes and the image is better on his scope than mine which also applies to the NV90 but still not good and the rticle is so soft.

Pard are releasing a new 007s add-on which looks like a compact version so perhaps better for me but not keen on the price..........

Both 850 and 940nan models will be available.

WWW.UTTINGS.CO.UK

Pard NV007S 850nm Night Vision Rear Add On. The Pard NV007S takes the already brilliant NV007 platform and makes multiple improvements to further performance...

Phil

6 hours ago, villaman said:

Phil , you might of got a bad one as other are saying they are good as you know from some of the FB groups 

Just seen footage on FB N8vision wher a guy has put his first vid using the NV90 Mitch, bloody good mate, if we had got that, an order for two more would have gone straight in to Optics Warehouse,  I agree I do think it was a duff one. Fingers crossed that the replacement will be okay as this is going back on Monday but I think they are out of stock at the moment.

Phil

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Just seen footage on FB N8vision wher a guy has put his first vid using the NV90 Mitch, bloody good mate, if we had got that, an order for two more would have gone straight in to Optics Warehouse,  I agree I do think it was a duff one. Fingers crossed that the replacement will be okay as this is going back on Monday but I think they are out of stock at the moment.

Phil

What scopes are you using?

Just got my pard 008lrf, late to the party i know but whatever. Took it to range tonight an got it zeroed at 35 yards with the jsb exacts 8.44 and the hw110t. Cant be bothered shimming it so spent another load of brass on the eagle vision mount for it ? should be better when that comes.

My reticle is really low down on my screen so need to sort it i think.

Got a couple of spare batteries and a USB charger so im pretty much good to go.

Could do with an exterior IR torch that i could mount to the other side of the pard on the piccatinny rail if anyone wants to reccomend me one. Try save some battery life rather than uSing the built in IR. Proper nightvision VIRGIN at min but everyone starts somewhere eh..

Chucking it down and windy but might have a stumble round the farm later and see what i can see after my tea. 

20211002_140655.jpg

9 hours ago, villaman said:

Pard would not work on one of my airmax scopes. . Should work on our varmint 

I am wondering if the Airmax Compact is not an ideal scope for these add-on units in which case my Nitesite won't be going anywhere soon.