Trapping Mink

21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Waste fcuk all the cold blooded murderers haha they destroy a place quick style when there’s a few about 

Yeah this one had killed a pile of hens and a kids 3 rabbits. Would rather if had a meet with the hounds though ?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like my last wife, when I'd piss the bed ?

It'd be easier tame a lion  than one of them James

I wouldn't say 100% but...I'm 99% sure you won't be granted a licence (below) for what you have in mind. You'll fall foul on several areas of the application form, perhaps most notably the intended pu

Posted Images

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Waste fcuk all the cold blooded murderers haha they destroy a place quick style when there’s a few about 

Yeah. They saw that and thought; " Well, That worked out well :) Now let's breed up a load of pine marten and let Them go. See what they can do. "

Fukking wankers.

9 hours ago, Torquemada said:

Had this one a couple of weeks ago.

Always nice to see ye passing through, Torque' :)

Reminds me; I'll have to be getting my arse in gear soon too. Got some chickens. And, while they're in supermax housing at the moment? I want them to be as safe as can get them, when I let them out for a bit of 'being chickens' time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Mink numbers have definitely plummeted in the last 18 months or so, well that over here in Ireland. There’s a few of us that trap mink talk regularly to each other and our numbers have dropped way back. 

you got otters? noticed a massive drop on a few rivers here when they re introduced them?