Steve coogan to be Jimmy saville

23 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I remember being a little boy and seeing that prick on telly and knowing, I'm mean knowing, he was a wrong one. Always remember me mam when we went carol/halloween/bommie night singing. Never go in the houses ? 

That b*****d had access to their houses, hospitals, children's homes.... kids! Now we have a fuucking film, I'm disgusted. I'll never watch it.

So dont you watch any dramatised programs about wrong uns then mate?

From Jack the ripper to Ted Bundy they've all been documented and dramatised at some point...all complete scum bags and destroyed lives....why is Saville any different? 

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised Idris Elba didn't get the call....

Beyond a fukking truck load of iron that it's been made 'for the victims' by the fukking bbc!!! Absolutely demonstrates there's simply no end to the depths to which those kunts will sink.

The BBC have all the facts , they have had them for years , there is no way they will tell all for fear some of them will be found complicit and then have to face the court or their accusers …theirs n

Posted Images

On 28/09/2021 at 18:46, Francie said:

Your right Sussex theyve no shame the scumbags,I think this series is an excuse to gather info from victims,so the BBC knows what to except if anyone in the bbc gets arrested,crafty cutnts they are.

It didn't start with Saville. 'Professor' Jimmy Edwards and Arthur Mullard were both know  nonces. And then there was Captain Pugwash rodgering the cabin boy. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, downsouth said:

Im sure being queer whether in the closet or openly bent doesn't automatically make you a peado.I know a few gay people that Id trust a lot more to look after my little'un than a f***ing lot of non gay people Ive met.

But I bet none of your gay babysitting mates are running round pretending to be happily married family men while being paid to harass young men at work, I,m not homophobic and have a few weird and wonderful friends, but none of them live behind a mask of deceit, they are open and honest not sly and deceitful, you will have to wait and see who’s right but when most pedos are outed everyone says I never would have thought that even saville was a shock to most lol ?????

• Like 1
12 hours ago, NEWKID said:

So dont you watch any dramatised programs about wrong uns then mate?

From Jack the ripper to Ted Bundy they've all been documented and dramatised at some point...all complete scum bags and destroyed lives....why is Saville any different? 

Nah mate. I'll watch documentaries but not dramatisations. Just not my thing. The mrs will fall asleep watching murder documentaries all the time.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Greyman said:

But I bet none of your gay babysitting mates are running round pretending to be happily married family men while being paid to harass young men at work, I,m not homophobic and have a few weird and wonderful friends, but none of them live behind a mask of deceit, they are open and honest not sly and deceitful, you will have to wait and see who’s right but when most pedos are outed everyone says I never would have thought that even saville was a shock to most lol ?????

Think that sums it up. 

If the gay rights movement consisted of just allowing gay people to shut up and get on with their lives without harassment then I'd be all for it. Unfortunately like everything touched by the political left it has got to keep progressing until to becomes something to be celebrated beyond the norm. Being gay, like being black is now better and more valuable than being straight or white. The British people being who they are just accept this.....so the 'progressives', unable to cope with having no victims to promote go "fck, well....errr.....we demand rights for.....27 genders, old men who shag 16 year olds and people who identify as gender fluid" 

There is no stopping their search for the next victims to promote. That's why Labour always consumes itself. Its gang of victims includes Muslims and Jews, gays and Muslims, feminists and men who want to be women. Then Labour can't understand why these minorities won't all just love each other. But I guess all that's getting off the subject. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No just Labour mate, both of the big two political party’s are a weird Labour/ Tory hybrid now.

Just as long as we remember both of them are the normals blokes enemy that’s the main job.

• Like 1

Let’s also not forget senior people in the Labour Party who previously worked for what’s now called “Liberty” who gave PIE a platform to campaign for the right to have sex with children !

Did we lock them up ?……did we f**k, we elected them by a landslide ! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Anyway there is nothing to worry about I have had a reassuring reply from someone who’s name I can’t even say, so it should all be unbiased honest and above board ??????????????????

173D0D10-9C94-421F-9ACF-59723C4DB3A2.jpeg

Her name is “Eeee-Fa” in English mate……in case you feel like keeping in touch ! ? 

• Like 2