Steve coogan to be Jimmy saville

What the f**k is this,making a tv series about one of the worst known nuances in the world,sick BBC scumbags.

I bet bet the 'intelligence' gained from the shows executives 'interviewing' the victims' for the 'show's was worthwhile.

This is f***ing sickening g the BBC are dirty nonces

• Like 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised Idris Elba didn't get the call....

Beyond a fukking truck load of iron that it's been made 'for the victims' by the fukking bbc!!! Absolutely demonstrates there's simply no end to the depths to which those kunts will sink.

The BBC have all the facts , they have had them for years , there is no way they will tell all for fear some of them will be found complicit and then have to face the court or their accusers …theirs n

Posted Images

While everyone is on here venting there feelings about a very dodgy subject, may I suggest if it affects you then send an email to the bbc explaining how you feel, I know it doesn’t achieve much but I do it just to let them no we are not all simple sheep that just follow, and some of us can see through there sickening behaviour, bluff and bullshit, I’m a grumpy old man so I do it regularly, my last one was over a local speeding campaign on bbc Gloucester, so I asked the police to explain why they can’t afford to attend a burglary or car theft, but have millions of resources and man power to pay for bmw,s camera vans and anything else to extract money from motorists, keep up the pressure ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Francie said:

What the f**k is this,making a tv series about one of the worst known nuances in the world,sick BBC scumbags.

I bet bet the 'intelligence' gained from the shows executives 'interviewing' the victims' for the 'show's was worthwhile.

This is f***ing sickening g the BBC are dirty nonces

The BBC have all the facts , they have had them for years , there is no way they will tell all for fear some of them will be found complicit and then have to face the court or their accusers …theirs nobody in the higher(or lower) echelons that will be up for doing a stretch at her majesty’s pleasure ….the whole truth will not be aired in a programme made by the BBC that’s for sure ..

If the bbc wanted to make an entertaining programme about saville they could dig his body up and kick the bones round the streets …it’s a f*****g disgrace , these people have no shame ..

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, sussex said:

The BBC have all the facts , they have had them for years , there is no way they will tell all for fear some of them will be found complicit and then have to face the court or their accusers …theirs nobody in the higher(or lower) echelons that will be up for doing a stretch at her majesty’s pleasure ….the whole truth will not be aired in a programme made by the BBC that’s for sure ..

If the bbc wanted to make an entertaining programme about saville they could dig his body up and kick the bones round the streets …it’s a f*****g disgrace , these people have no shame ..

Your right Sussex theyve no shame the scumbags,I think this series is an excuse to gather info from victims,so the BBC knows what to except if anyone in the bbc gets arrested,crafty cutnts they are.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

What makes you think that?

Instinct mate and a good perv detector, plus his recent coming out,  he came out as he was bumming youngsters at the bbc, one of them threatened to go to the papers so the damage limitation machine went into overdrive, he was a married man with a wife and kids, they never got a mention while all the lovelies spent weeks bleating on about how brave old Phil was for coming out, he was cheating on his wife and kids with a young male probably a simular age to his own kids, we may have to wait till he dies or stops being a cash cow but the truth will out ??go and put a tenner on it ??

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Instinct mate and a good perv detector, plus his recent coming out,  he came out as he was bumming youngsters at the bbc, one of them threatened to go to the papers so the damage limitation machine went into overdrive, he was a married man with a wife and kids, they never got a mention while all the lovelies spent weeks bleating on about how brave old Phil was for coming out, he was cheating on his wife and kids with a young male probably a simular age to his own kids, we may have to wait till he dies or stops being a cash cow but the truth will out ??go and put a tenner on it ??

Im sure being queer whether in the closet or openly bent doesn't automatically make you a peado.I know a few gay people that Id trust a lot more to look after my little'un than a f***ing lot of non gay people Ive met.

I get the feeling about the BBC, but there are dramas written and televised about pretty much every scum bag ever, The West, Brady and Hindley, Denis Nilsen...etc etc... 

So there can be no surprise that Savilles life will be dramatised, Coogan is probably a decent enough actor for it... should it be the BBC telling the story.... dunno

• Like 1

I have never had a decent radar, wether it was modelling tracksuits with Jimmy Saville, Shopping for sparkly jumpsuits with Gary Glitter……my building apprenticeship with Fred West or my Thursday night singing lessons with R Kelly…..it always seemed to go wrong for me :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have never had a decent radar, wether it was modelling tracksuits with Jimmy Saville, Shopping for sparkly jumpsuits with Gary Glitter……my building apprenticeship with Fred West or my Thursday night singing lessons with R Kelly…..it always seemed to go wrong for me :( 

I thought that you and Barry Bennell got on  pretty well when you were coaching the kids teams ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

I remember being a little boy and seeing that prick on telly and knowing, I'm mean knowing, he was a wrong one. Always remember me mam when we went carol/halloween/bommie night singing. Never go in the houses ? 

That b*****d had access to their houses, hospitals, children's homes.... kids! Now we have a fuucking film, I'm disgusted. I'll never watch it.

• Like 1