Steve coogan to be Jimmy saville

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised Idris Elba didn't get the call....

Beyond a fukking truck load of iron that it's been made 'for the victims' by the fukking bbc!!! Absolutely demonstrates there's simply no end to the depths to which those kunts will sink.

The BBC have all the facts , they have had them for years , there is no way they will tell all for fear some of them will be found complicit and then have to face the court or their accusers …theirs n

Posted Images

4 hours ago, baker boy said:

I wonder who'll play Esther Rantzen and the rest of the dirty hypocritical peado b*****ds who worked for the BBC and knew what he was up to

Might be Diane Abbott. People will really believe her when she says that she had no idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Who is more fcuked up,saville himself,or the cnut who thought i know i'll make a film about him,or the other cnut who said yeah here's the money to make it or the lot who'll go see it?.....All of the above need a bullet upside the ear ffs...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, fireman said:

Who is more fcuked up,saville himself,or the cnut who thought i know i'll make a film about him,or the other cnut who said yeah here's the money to make it or the lot who'll go see it?.....All of the above need a bullet upside the ear ffs...

Actually I have no problem with the story behind told, it should be and never forgotten, I just don't think it should be the BBC who tell the story, how can they when they were so complicit in what he was doing? It will no doubt be some dramatisation that just plays to the victims, leaving the  BBC  out of the picture for the most of it .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Coogan opened a lot of people's eyes when he exposed the wicked catholic church's role in selling adopted babies.( Philomena).

Don't think you can seriously describe him as an establishment man. 

Ffs don't shoot the messenger here, he's playing the paedo. He's not in sympathy with Saville, he's examining. the way he fooled so many people for so long. My Mrs told me Saville was a creepy paedo in 1971. He was well known in Manchester clubland as a weirdo and fantasist. How come the establishment took him to their hearts? How was he knighted and spent  lots of time with Thatcher?. Perhaps Coogan will explain.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Coogan opened a lot of people's eyes when he exposed the wicked catholic church's role in selling adopted babies.( Philomena).

Don't think you can seriously describe him as an establishment man. 

Ffs don't shoot the messenger here, he's playing the paedo. He's not in sympathy with Saville, he's examining. the way he fooled so many people for so long. My Mrs told me Saville was a creepy paedo in 1971. He was well known in Manchester clubland as a weirdo and fantasist. How come the establishment took him to their hearts? How was he knighted and spent  lots of time with Thatcher?. Perhaps Coogan will explain.

No he won’t explain why would he, the people making the film were involved in the crime, it will be an example of the bbc excluding themselves from any responsibility nothing more, they will probably have rose west on cbbc next, lower than a snakes belly the whole lot of them ?

• Like 4